Network issues (Read 499 times)

eric :)

Hi all, There seems to be a network problem upstream of RA's servers. I am talking to the ISP to track down the problem. I will keep you updated. eric Smile
    LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

RA is performing fine at my end.

It looks like the problem is with RA's firewall's network card.  It will probably needs to be replaced ASAP, which means RA will go down temporarily during the replacement process.  Don't know when yet.

MrH

I saw some significant slowdown about the time of these posts, But all is good now.  (location near Washington DC)

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Loves the outdoors

I was having major issues loading posts about 1.5 hours ago, but all seems fine now.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Hi all,

I'm at the data center and will be doing some maintenance on the servers.  There will be sporadic outage during this time.

eric Smile

xor

Show it who's boss.

And whose boss.

Hi all,

I switched the firewall to its backup network card.  This is a temporary solution since I am unable to get a server network card in short notice.  In a week or so, I will have to swap out the bad card.  Let's hope the backup card won't fail before then.

eric Smile

"run" "2" "eat"

thanks for being such a great landlord, eric!

i find the sunshine beckons me to open up the gate and dream and dream ~~robbie williams

xor

I hope the data center validates your parking.

And thanks for being an IT guru too-roo.