Sorry my life is so much more bitchin than yours (Read 2022 times)

Prince of Fatness

Man, not-Phil was right on top of that!

Heh.  Yeah I must sense that stuff.

Not at it at all. 

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

25% funnier than potayto, potahto... except to MrPH.

Let's call the whole thing off...

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

Let's call the whole thing off...

Then we must part
        and oh, if we ever part, then that might break my heart

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

MrH

If Charlie was a rock musician or author his lifestyle would be accepted or even heralded. But as he's on prime time TV, apparently not.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Feeling the growl again

Dodged a bullet? More like a fire fisted tiger blooded warlock. 

You forgot his Adonis DNA, which apparently does not protect against drug-induced tooth decay.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

flovesparko

I bet he ends up getting three million per episode next year instead of his current two,  that show make a lot of  money for CBS not to continue with the show.  It's amazing that his character on the show is very similiar to his real life, I don't see any awards coming his way but I'm sure he doesn't give a shi .

Best Present Ever

I keep thinking of all the people who worked on the show (which I had never heard of before learning it is now off the air) and aren't bazillionaires and are now out of work because of someone's unmedicated manic episode or whatever is going on with this fool.  (And I keep having to suppress the thought "his poor father was PRESIDENT and now being embarrassed like this."  Yes, I can usually separate fact from fiction.) 

"his poor father was PRESIDENT and now being embarrassed like this."  Yes, I can usually separate fact from fiction.) 

Emilio Estevez was president?

"Because in the end, you won't remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn.  Climb that goddamn mountain."

Jack Kerouac

Menace to Sobriety

I keep thinking of all the people who worked on the show (which I had never heard of before learning it is now off the air) and aren't bazillionaires and are now out of work because of someone's unmedicated manic episode or whatever is going on with this fool. 

I'm not sure you could ever describe Charlie Sheen as unmedicated.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

You forgot his Adonis DNA, which apparently does not protect against drug-induced tooth decay.

Yeah, his toofs look BAD! Tight lips

~ Sarah Kay

xor

Emilio Estevez was president?

(obscure)

No, but he was the Bishop of Battle.

So don't beat the bishop.

I thought I was the only one thinking "wow, Charlie's teeth are bad.  He must have switched to crystal meth."  Damn brother.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ahhh...finally The Family Circus is worth reading...

~ Sarah Kay

bhearn

I always liked the Neitzsche Family Circus.

Why is it sideways?

Nietzsche. Close. Wink

bhearn

Funny. I copied it from my bookmark, which was also misspelled. And I know how to pronounce German. Huh.