A breakthrough??? (Read 677 times)

The human body is a very funny things. When forced to adabt it does not do so in a smooth constant increasing arch. It takes jagged jumps. My weight was stuck for almost a month. My runs didn't feel like they where improving. All of a sudden I have noticed I have lost 5+ pounds and my runs are much improved. The last couple times I have gone out even while I feel like I have ran easy I have gotten back in GREAT times for me. You got to have faith. You must know you are doing the right thing. You just gotta keep doing it till you see an improvement... but in the mean time it takes faith.
    mikeymike

Yup. Yout gotta stay ready for your breakthrough. Nice work.

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The human body is a very funny things. When forced to adabt it does not do so in a smooth constant increasing arch. It takes jagged jumps.
        So true. I have always found this to be the case, too...lots of jumps with long plateaus, rather than an even, consistent progression. I found this with both weight loss and running. It's like every so often my body simply gives up fighting me and says, "fine, you win, bitch." Wink Great job, Chris! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay