Like, OMG...! (Read 920 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

PWL

Has been

Dear god.......

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I was nearly in physical pain watching that...does not bode well for us blondes when one of our own is such a flippin' MORON!!! Ack! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay

Umm, wow. I think I'm going to go bang my head against the wall for a minute.
          PWL

Has been

So, to sum it up for those watching, lots of the U.S. Americans don't have maps and their education system should benefit the South Africans and other Arab Asian people. Confused P.S. I love the look from Mario Lopez when she finishes. That young lady made South Carolina proud!

"Years ago my mother used to say to me, she'd say, 'In this world, Elwood, you must be' - she always called me Elwood - 'In this world, Elwood, you must be oh so smart or oh so pleasant.'  Well, for years I was smart.  I recommend pleasant."

"...everywhere like, such as, and"... Wow - given the choice of watching that again vs. a sharp stick in the eye, I'd vote for the sharp stick. I bet her parents are very proud... Roll eyes

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

ROFL

Rick
                  "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
                  "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
                  runningforcassy.blogspot.com

That was painful to watch. She must have been REALLY REALLY nervous, or something. Smile

Michelle

Zoomie, don't insult the kitty! Wink
                      2009: BQ?
                      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomie, don't insult the kitty! Wink
                        Ha, poor kitty! Wink k

~ Sarah Kay

Zoomie!! Your new baby!!! He is ADORABLE! I heart him. MTA: I bet that's what his meow sounds like, too: mew.
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Zoomie!! Your new baby!!! He is ADORABLE! I heart him. MTA: I bet that's what his meow sounds like, too: mew.
                            Isn't he precious...he is, by far, the most affectionate baby kitty I have EVER been around--and that says a LOT, as our Erik is about the most lap-happy cat on the planet. I think these two will be fighting for lap time. Lots of happy movie rentals this Winter, I think. And his meow is funny. It's still a baby squeak, but it's pretty demanding..."love me...NOW, please!" Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Isn't he precious...he is, by far, the most affectionate baby kitty I have EVER been around--and that says a LOT, as our Erik is about the most lap-happy cat on the planet. I think these two will be fighting for lap time. Lots of happy movie rentals this Winter, I think. And his meow is funny. It's still a baby squeak, but it's pretty demanding..."love me...NOW, please!" Big grin k
                              Such a sweetie Smile We still have the two babies living in the second bedroom.... trying to figure out what to do with the little buggers. Funny story: they always hang around me when I take a cold bath after a long run. Well, I kept telling them that they were going to fall in if they weren't careful, and they weren't going to be happy... the tiny calico was trying to walk under the facuet, and the ledge there is really narrow. She slipped, and one leg ended up in the ice bath! I jumped out and tried to blow dry her leg, but she flipped out and climbed down my back. I yelled for James, he came up and dried her off with a towel, and said "cats don't like blow dryers." Big grin
                              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I yelled for James, he came up and dried her off with a towel, and said "cats don't like blow dryers." Big grin
                                Bwahhh...but they love ice baths, right?! Tongue k

~ Sarah Kay