Problems with weekly totals in training log (Read 564 times)

snow better than 100 tem

I changed the start of my week from Sunday to Saturday after I discovered how to do it. My weekly and monthly totals were then off. I thought I messed something up so I deleted all of my runs (I only started logging on June 7). Now when I look at my summary it shows all of the runs except one in week 6/14-6/20, even though two of them should be in the week before and one (race) in this week. They all show up on the right days on the chart. Did I do something wrong when I deleted the runs and reentered them? I have IE version 7.0.5730.11 and Windows XP home edition version 5.1 service pack 2. Thanks for your help with this. Lynda
    eric :)

lynda lou, I looked through your log and everything looks correct to me. Could you give me a specific instance of where the math is wrong? Did you specify your timezone? If you didn't, it could explain the apparent inconsistencies in your log data. eric :-)

snow better than 100 tem

When I go to my training log it has the weekly distance for the week of 06/07/08-06/13/08 at 6 miles. However, I ran 6 miles on 06/07, 2.5 miles on 06/10 and 3 miles on 06/13. For the weekly distance for the week of 06/14/08-06/20/08 it shows 22.1 miles. However, I ran 6 miles on 06/14, 2.5 miles on 06/17, 2 miles on 06/18 and 3 miles on 06/19. For the weekly distance for 06/21/08-06/27/08 it shows 0 miles, even though I ran a 5K race on 06/21. The graph is correct but the weekly distances are not when I look at them. Thanks so much for all of your help. Lynda
        eric :)

Hi lynda, I know what the problem is. The weekly summation is done by the database and it only understands Sunday and Monday as the first day of the week. I was planning to restrict the first day of the week to be either of those two days to fix this problem. How important is it for you to have it start on Saturday? eric Smile

snow better than 100 tem

It is not that important but that is when I do my long run so that makes the most sense to me. I will switch it back to Sunday and just go from there. Thanks - Lynda