New Jersey Marathon (Read 730 times)

Has anyone done this? I've heard some nice things about it and am actually seriously considering doing it. Hey Michelle any interest? Big grin http://www.njmarathon.org/index.htm

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

You know, you once picked on me for trying to plan so far ahead! Tongue

Michelle

You know, you once picked on me for trying to plan so far ahead! Tongue
        for a 5k Tongue May is right around the corner when considering a marathon Wink Tongue BTW gotta make sure you have plenty of time to work on Scott Tongue

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

for a 5k Tongue May is right around the corner when considering a marathon Wink Tongue BTW gotta make sure you have plenty of time to work on Scott Tongue
          True. Hmmmmm. Let me think. If I can't convince Scott to head to CA in Feb, I'll plan for this instead.

Michelle

Cool

lol, Michelle - no longer a "maybe" but a definite when Big grin did you see this at the site? I wonder what sports drink they have .... Tongue

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
              Thyroid Support Group

lol, Michelle - no longer a "maybe" but a definite when Big grin did you see this at the site?
                Cool sign! My competitive side gets the best of me (as I figured it would). I want to run one under 4 hours. Big grin

Michelle

lol, Michelle - no longer a "maybe" but a definite when Big grin did you see this at the site? I wonder what sports drink they have .... Tongue
                  I'm bad Evil grinNow we just gotta get her to the monkey in 2008 Wink Nice sign!

I have a feeling it won't take much Big grin Wawa and donuts ?

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                    Thyroid Support Group

Cool sign! My competitive side gets the best of me (as I figured it would). I want to run one under 4 hours. Big grin
                      So you think running the marathon in Feb with the faster gals, will get you under 4 hours?

True

Well if you don't get to run in Feb, know I WILL be qualifying for Boston in either May or October of 2008! That will get you under 4 hours Wink

Tempting me with my weaknesses? *lol* I stopped with the donuts though, figured that wasn't the healthiest way to keep my weight on. NO...I'm not replacing the donuts with McDonald's choc. chip cookies. Although, a cookie would nice right about now. Smile

Michelle

Well if you don't get to run in Feb, know I WILL be qualifying for Boston in either May or October of 2008! That will get you under 4 hours Wink
                              You'll BQ for sure! I can't wait! For me, by under 4 hours I mean 3:59. Big grin I'm just curious. What is BQ for women anyhow? How about men?

Michelle

Tempting me with my weaknesses? *lol* I stopped with the donuts though, figured that wasn't the healthiest way to keep my weight on. NO...I'm not replacing the donuts with McDonald's choc. chip cookies. Although, a cookie would nice right about now. Smile
                                I'm giving up my nightly icecream Cry Dh is looking to lose at least 5 lbs before Philly, so it would be mean for me to keep eating the icecream before bed everynight.