imported map and data lost when multiple runs on same day (Read 459 times)

ymmv

I have repeated this several times and get consistent behavior. I can upload only my 2/14/2009 race tcx file, and see the map and the graph data. As soon as I manually add new workouts for my warmups on that same day, the map and graph data is no longer available when looking at the race workout. I tried several variations, the last one being: 1. delete all workouts for 2/14/2009 2. upload the tcx file for the race 3. edit info and save 4. verify that race info, map, and graph data are all there 5. add/save a new workout for 2/14/2009 (for a warmup run) 6. go back and look at the race workout. map and graph data are gone
    eric :)

ymmv, I checked your log and saw 3 entries for 2/14/2009. One of them has all the map data. In step 6 of your repro instructions, how do you "go back" to look? eric :-)
      ymmv

A-ha! I tested a bit more... You can see my map and data because you are not logged in as me! When I am logged in, I look at the 'Run Entry' page for the race, there are 3 tabs at the top: 'Summary', 'Map', and 'Graphs'. When I click the 'Map' tab, I get a 'Run Entry' page with only the 'Summary' tab (no 'Map' tab, no 'Graphs' tab) and centered in the page is says: "This workout does not have a corresponding map or the map is private." When I click the 'Graphs' tab, the big box says 'No Data', and only the 'Summary' tab shows. The above happens when I am logged in on both Safari and Firefox on OS X, and on IE in WinXP running in Parallels on OS X When I am not logged in, the maps and graphs show up fine on all browsers.
        ymmv

On further testing, i think this is related to when you use the upper-right arrows to navigate to the next or previous workout on the Run Entry page. My guess is that the pages under the other tabs are not being associated with the correct session information, so if you navigate to 'next' or 'previous' with the arrows, then switch to the Map or Graphs tab, you are not requesting the correct page.
          eric :)

ymmv, The paging bug is a known issue. I was looking into the problem a couple of days ago and your description wasn't clear that you were paging through the workouts. I'll have it fixed after I am done with my current project. eric :-)