importing activities from a Forerunner 305 (Read 462 times)

Hi When i import a new workout all seems oke. In my new workout there are my laps, my total distance and the avarage speed are the same als in the forerunner. So far so good. But, i can't find the maps (even when i'm logged out) there are courses but the maps aren't there. do i misunderstanding something or am i looking at the wrong place. Can someone explain to me what i'm doing wrong. I suppose i don't have to map my route by hand when i upload the gps info. Thanks Dirk
      Hi again, Well i found out something which might be a bug. When coming from my workouts overview the first activity with gps info shows a map. When clicking on the blue triangles at the top of the page where you can go to other activity the other activities all show the message: This workout does not have a corresponding map or the map is private. But then this does not explain why, when not logged in, my routes/maps don't show up when i search for routes near my home adress. And, offcourse, i don't have set them to private (except for one)
        and again. Smile i should click on save at the map tab inside my course info and then it will be shown when searching for courses on a location. Dirk
        eric :)

Hi Dirk, As you already discovered, the maps imported from your GPS are not part of the route search because most of the time, they're not too interesting for everyone. If you like a particular course and would like to share it with others, you can click on the Save button to add it to your course list. There is a known bug with paging through the workouts. I need to look into why it's not displaying the correct map when you're paging through them.
            Eric, Thanks for your reply. Since there is a workarround, the bug when paging, is just a minor thing to me. grtz Dirk btw a great site