Unnecessary warning signs (Read 2817 times)

So I've heard.  They were exclusively land based ones we had to watch for, though.

-------------------------------------
    5K - 18:25 - 3/19/11
    10K - 39:38 - 12/13/09
    1/2 - 1:29:38 - 5/30/10
    Full - 3:45:40 - 5/27/07

Seriously? Frogs?

What about that road where all the crabs cross? Those could flatten your tires. 

- Anya

A Sweetheart

Abover a western-style toilet in Nepal.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

xor

Man, I know that after a few meals in India, I felt like I was using the combot for sure.

This signs deters people who are not familiar with chemistry to stay out of a Louisville, KY fountain.  Everyone in the fountain is either illiterate or has average intelligence.  Dummies who can read stay dry.   

Seriously? Frogs?

Hey!  I remember that sign!  I stopped and took a picture of it, too. Big grin

Leslie
              Living and Running Behind the Redwood Curtain
              -------------

2014: May - MDW 70-Miles (w/Trail Factor 50k) - Cascade Crest, WA/Astoria, OR/Portland, OR

June 7 - Grasshopper Peak Redwoods Run 30k - Humboldt Redwoods State Park, CA

July 12 - Mt. Hood 50 - Mt. Hood, OR

Oct 11 - Firetrails 50 - Lake Chabot, CA

"The farther you go outside, the farther you go inside." (Unknown)
              Ultrarunnerpodcast

Trail Runner Nation

Fatozzi

MM #5616

Taken on Caye Caulker, Belize:

I hammered down the trail, passing rocks and trees like they were standing still.

This is the best place of all for signs

http://www.engrish.com/

Jeff

At the end of the ingredients list on a sour cream container:  contains milk.  Gee, I couldn't figure that out...

'No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everyone on the couch'

"Running is a big question mark that's there each and every day. It asks you, 'Are you going to be a wimp or are you going to be strong today?'"  - Peter Maher

"Running long and hard is an ideal antidepressant, since it's hard to run and feel sorry for yourself at the same time. Also, there are those hours of clearheadedness that follow a long run."  -Monte Davis

xor

Yes, my peanut butter contains peanut products.

Gee... I certainly hope so.

Also, our drug commercials are supposed to spit out a list of disclaimers and side effects.  My favorite is the birth control pill commercials that caution not to be used by women who are pregnant or wish to become pregnant.    Ok then.

I'm back!

uncontrollable

The people that make up our society deem these signs far from unnecessary.  Just my thought.  

peace

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7158/6667731539_32a1579905_b.jpg

Good thing I run instead of jog.

I don't half-ass anything

"I have several close friends who have run marathons, a word that is actually derived from two Swahili words: mara, which means 'to die a horrible death' and thon, which means 'for a stupid T-shirt.' Look it up." - Celia Rivenbark, You Can't Drink All Day if You Don't Start in the Morning

Joggaholic

Needs more cowbell!

Fuckin' sales are the best kind!!!

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)