New training log summary page (Read 3437 times)

Jim J

Runner

I'm not totally sure this is connected, but I have noticed that, since this change, there is now an issue when I enter the password to view my brother's log. It doesn't seem to load the main page properly (gets stuck on loading the javascript widgets), then when I press "calendar" or another tab on the left, it takes me back to the "enter password" page.

I have the same issue. Thanks for looking into it.

Jim

Jim J

AlistairDuncan

I will look into it.

Thank you!

eric :)

I'm not totally sure this is connected, but I have noticed that, since this change, there is now an issue when I enter the password to view my brother's log. It doesn't seem to load the main page properly (gets stuck on loading the javascript widgets), then when I press "calendar" or another tab on the left, it takes me back to the "enter password" page. I've had the same problem on both Safari and Chrome. Any ideas?

This problem should be fixed.

jerrysellars

Eric.

The site is easy and user friendly. Thank You!

Jerry

Redesign is very cool and easy to use. One request if possible. Would it be possible to modify the streak widget to allow 'any activity'?

Thanks,

Terry

Phil2

I noticed that change and thought it seemed like a good improvement. The location is better for the widgets but they don't work for me. Seems like when I login lately ther is 50% change my summary page is not what I expect and i can't add any widgets. I can delete items but not add anything. Lost my little calendar which the colored squares that I loved. Help!

Could you give it a try again?  If it still doesn't work, could you include a screen shot and the browser you're using so I can see and try to reproduce the problem?  Thanks!

Make sure you right click and hold on the item you select from the drop-down menu then drag where you want it on your summary page before releasing the right mouse button. If you just left click it doesn't do anything.

Hope that helps.

Phil

AlistairDuncan

This problem should be fixed.

Yes! Works perfectly -- many thanks! The rest of the upgrades look great and are very ergonomic.

I noticed the streak widget no longer includes (or I can't find) an option for "any" activity. I found that option useful to motivate me this summer when the goal was to either swim, bike, or run daily.

Fixed.

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Sorry to intrude on this topic, but is there another place to report a problem with the training plan option? I tried to add some activities for the coming week and when I went to save it, I got an error message: "An unknown error has occurred." Is that before I didn't specify mileages in the run entries? Thanks!

Sorry to intrude on this topic, but is there another place to report a problem with the training plan option? I tried to add some activities for the coming week and when I went to save it, I got an error message: "An unknown error has occurred." Is that before I didn't specify mileages in the run entries? Thanks!

fixed

OrangeMat

MM #6177

Thanks! Now if only you had fixed my typo too... Wink

xhristopher

Fixed.

Thanks!

Working on Christmas?? This website is certainly a labor of love.

Christmas donation made.

Hello Eric,

Question: "I've updated the summary page as part of the log revamp project. Unfortunately, I cannot save the layout info from the old summary page so you'll need to customize your summary page again."  How to do that?

Kind Regards,

Rene'

Dutchie42

Never mind, I figured it out.

Dutchie
                              Run the day, or the day runs you.

runnerclay

Consistently Slow

You arent dragging it far enough to reach the active area.  Drag it on top of one of the existing items.  A box should appear "Drop here"  and you can move around to place things.

+1 Thanks!!!

PS: Works great even for non computer people like myself. WTG Eric Smile

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/