New training log summary page (Read 3437 times)

racecat

Goddess of the Cuisine

catty,

Which browser are you using?

Firefox 17.01.

It's weird because they were all there, but suddenly disappeared.

In transit, arriving on time. 

eric :)

I have not been able to drag any of the icons over to customize my log. I have tried multiple computers, browsers etc. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Did you figure it out?  Your summary page is fully customized.

Ratan

Hi Eric,

The new interface is really cool.

But I'm not able to add new widgets. Please look into it.

--

Take care,

Ratan

Would it be possible to get a yearly summary widget? Like the weekly and monthly charts for the last six weeks and months one for the last six years?

Thank you!

an amazing likeness

Would it be possible to get a yearly summary widget? Like the weekly and monthly charts for the last six weeks and months one for the last six years?

Thank you!

Any new graph you can design (via Reports -> New Graph), you can add to your page by Widget->Activity Graph.  Also, there is a yearly miles summary in the "Statistics" widget (select Run -> Overall after dropping the widget on you page).

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

But I'm not able to add new widgets. Please look into it.

What browser and OS are you using?

Julia1971

I didn't know this.  Thanks!  I'm deleting my mean Palm Pilot note about you.

Any new graph you can design (via Reports -> New Graph), you can add to your page by Widget->Activity Graph.  Also, there is a yearly miles summary in the "Statistics" widget (select Run -> Overall after dropping the widget on you page).

xor

Do you have any notes about me?

Julia1971

Yes, I keep those in my Rolodex.

Edited because it's RolOdex and I know y'all care about stuff like that.  I need to spend more time in the LibRary.

Do you have any notes about me?

xhristopher

Eric Smile, Did you know your goal widget does weight loss? I bet you didn't. I've got some Christmas cookies and Christmas Beer to burn. Thanks!

MTA: Smile

Eric Smile, Did you know your goal widget does weight loss? I bet you didn't. I've got some Christmas cookies and Christmas Beer to burn. Thanks!

MTA: Smile

This is probably the worst upgrade announcement I've made in a long time.  There are various enhancements scattered throughout the site, but the main change is still the summary page.

Did you know that round thing is supposed to be a scale and that I wrote the all of the code to render it because I can't find any existing graphing package that draws scales?  It's not sexy but you get the idea.  And in case you don't know, if you enter your height in your profile, the scale will also display your BMI in Homeland Security approved colors.

Could we possibly have an option in the widgets menu to lock the frames on the site? I occationally find myself dragging them around by mistake, so a lock option after having set up the desired layout would be nice.

I was wondering if it is possible to add pace to the summary page along with distance and time.  I can't seem to see how to add that.

Thanks in advance.

I just found the way to do it.  Of course. Joking

Hey Eric -- thanks for all the changes!  Unfortunately I'm having a problem adding new widgets -- nothing happens when I click on the button.  I tried in both Chrome and Firefox on OS X 10.6.8.  Any thoughts on this?

FallstoClimb, I just noticed same.  I am currently at work, (shhhhhhhhh....), I clicked on "widgets" and the list comes down that you can choose from, such as "activity graph" and those selections, but when I try to "Click to drag" one, it will not drag over to the summary page and insert itself.

It works fine at home, but not at work.  (Microsoft 2010, and we are forced to use Microsoft Internet Explorer at work, so that is what is on this machine).  I much prefer Chrome, Chrome works at home for adding the charts + widgets.   But IE10 at work is a no-go...

The Plan '15 →   ///    "Run Hard, Live Easy."   ∞