Top 10 Most Insane Medical Practices (Read 841 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

wowsers... Hmm...my awful chest infection could have been treated with morphine instead of antibiotics? Bring it on!

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

hilarious. thanks, zoomie.
      2009: BQ?
      Ed4

Barefoot and happy

I wonder which of our current medical fads will be on that list 100 years from now.
        Curious about running barefoot? Visit the new barefoot running group.
        zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wonder which of our current medical fads will be on that list 100 years from now.
          Statins instead of HTFUing with exercise and not eating like a friggin' pig.

~ Sarah Kay

Another Passion

Shocking... simply shocking. Shocked "Eatin' like a friggin' pig"... watchit zoomie... I resemble that comment. I love my simvastatin. Big grin

Rick
            "The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare." - Juma Ikangaa
            "I wanna go fast." Ricky Bobby
            runningforcassy.blogspot.com

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Well, every cough suppressant out there has a close close relative of heroin in it. Not so strange.

Anyone have pizza?

My 6-year old son's stinky feet when playing outside, even after a shower propelled me to see if there was something more. I don't even know how I got to this webpage, but this pretty much says it all....yuk.... http://www.healthcentral.com/peoplespharmacy/408/60999.html

madness baby

Wow, that's hilarious! THanks K! *biting my tongue about mercury*
                  deb
                  zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Shocking... simply shocking. Shocked "Eatin' like a friggin' pig"... watchit zoomie... I resemble that comment. I love my simvastatin. Big grin
                    Ha, I said that with one of my MIL's friends in mind. A bunch of them were out to eat and he ordered the heaviest, most gargantuan entree on the menu saying "It's OK, I'm on a statin, so that will take care of things..." Shocked That kind of thinking is so backwards.... Confused

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Well, every cough suppressant out there has a close close relative of heroin in it. Not so strange.
                      Is that dextromethorpan (sp?) or guaifenesin? My brother was talking recently about people overdosing on one of those for a high...I think he was talking about guaifenesin. k

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Clearly you're suffering from feminine hysteria. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Clearly you're suffering from feminine hysteria. did
                          OMG, get out! Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

OMG, get out! Tongue
                            I got yer cure, right here. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I got yer cure, right here. did
                              Roll eyes

~ Sarah Kay

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Roll eyes
                                The hilarious thing is that this goofiness led to the invention of the vibrator... did