Yay...more skirts!!! (Read 925 times)

Needs more cowbell!

I just saw a woman 2 blocks from my house wearing this: I have the same one in pale blue and pink...the skirt love is spreading in my little town! Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

Finished!

yay! I was just lamenting one of my poorly made skirts (I think it's a cheapo store brand one) - the compression shorts keep riding up allowing chafing Sad I threw that one in the wash and did my next run in my skirtsports one and was much much happier indeed!
      Walk + Jog = wog.
      I'm trying to Lose 5% at a time
      I support Heifer International - join me by donating via my registry

Needs more cowbell!

The compression shorts in both of my NB skirts ride up, but I think it's more to do with how I'm shaped. I use Body Glide with anything I run in that's not longer...shorts, skirts, etc. No chafe. Smile k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

oh man i love skorts & skirts! i get pumped every time i get a Title9 catalog b/c they have all sorts o' skorts! i just have trouble finding running skirts in my size (my mom used to make them for me). i typically wear girls' large or xl-sized running shorts (or womens' xxs, when i can find this size), but i *never* see running skirts in this size-- any suggestions on where to look?

Prophet!

yay indeed!

Needs more cowbell!

i just have trouble finding running skirts in my size (my mom used to make them for me). i typically wear girls' large or xl-sized running shorts (or womens' xxs, when i can find this size), but i *never* see running skirts in this size-- any suggestions on where to look?
              I would try runningskirts.com (my fave) or skirtsports.com. They both carry smaller sizes. I would definitely stay away from NB--I find they run big. I almost need an XS and I am really NOT an XS. BTW, check out the Ladies Locker Room in my signature--we have quite a few discussions of things like skirts and other girly topics. Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I've got a fever...

I just saw a woman 2 blocks from my house wearing this:
                Wasn't she a little freaked out when you snapped a picture of her midsection?

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Nice. Big grin

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?

Needs more cowbell!

Nah, she must have been pretty anemic, as you can see from her pallor. I think she needs to use GU or something while she runs. She could probably benefit from a beer or two. k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

I would try runningskirts.com (my fave) or skirtsports.com. They both carry smaller sizes. I would definitely stay away from NB--I find they run big. I almost need an XS and I am really NOT an XS. BTW, check out the Ladies Locker Room in my signature--we have quite a few discussions of things like skirts and other girly topics. Big grin k
                      thanks!
                        She could probably benefit from a beer or two.
                        or a tan.
                        2009: BQ?

Needs more cowbell!

Ooh, I'm on this page! Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

shyrunner07

Needs more cowbell!

Well, fancy that...me too! Big grin k

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

Just saw this! Nice pic, K.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                                Thyroid Support Group