Waist type CamelBak review (Read 487 times)

I purchased the Flashflo waist type Camelbak the other day and wanted to let you know how it works. It is the 45oz one. Of course it will take a bit to get used to carrying a couple extra pounds with you but it really is no more uncomfortable than getting used to the heart rate monitor strap. Here are some tips: - Wear it in the small of your back. If you wear it up front it will bounce around like crazy regardless of how tight you cinch it down. - There is a the main waist strap and 2 smaller cinch straps on the sides. I loosened the side ones all the way and tightened the waist strap tight. As I drink the water, it gets looser and I adjust the little side straps. This seems to work the best. Wear it tight, this aint your grandmas fanny pack. - It has plenty of space to carry your ipod, phone, id, whatever which is nice. Seeing as the puoch is in the back, it is a bit of a hassle if you want to fiddle with your ipod but how often do you do that while running anyway. Overall, I am very pleased with this unit. It is perfect for my needs and will serve my longer runs perfectly because there is no water or anything where I run. Hope this helps.