graphs (Read 485 times)

how do I get new graphs to show up on training log?

Beginner all over again

When you are on the summary page of your training log click the "customize" link in the upper right corner.  You can change the graphs, add new widgets, and generally pimp it out however you want from there.

Runners run

ok I'm an idiot.  Trying to add 2 graphs onto training log.  Graphs are there, but when trying to save or publish I get 2 options for pasting but not working.  What am I missing here?  What I would like to do would be to center the existing graph on one line & add the other 2 below on one line.
            all right  thanks, finally got graphs & so now am trying to figure out how to move the stats alongside the graphs they go with.
            runnerclay

Consistently Slow

When you are on the summary page of your training log click the "customize" link in the upper right corner.  You can change the graphs, add new widgets, and generally pimp it out however you want from there.

THANKS

Run until the trail runs out.

SCHEDULE 2016--

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

unsolicited chatter

http://bkclay.blogspot.com/