"New Unknown Entry (XX)" (Read 404 times)

I have "New Unknown Entry (XX)" showing up in the left-hand menu (the menu I use to select a new entry) with the new version. Has anyone else reported this? How do I clean it up? I can send a screen shot, if you'd like.
    eric :)

During the upgrade process, the upgrader found entries with no corresponding associated event type. The only scenario I could think of where this happens is if in the old log, you created an activity type in the options page, logged a new workout with this new type, then deleted the activity type. Since the upgrader doesn't know the name of these workouts, it created an "Unknown" type for it. The number is to help you distinguish them if you have more than one of these types. To delete them, you need to delete these workouts first. Find them using the reporting page and delete them. After that, you can then go to the "Manage My Activities" page in Options and delete the event type(s).
        Thanks. That's what I think happened. Based on your advice, I went back and deleted all the entries for the Unknown activities. When I went back "Manage My Activities" to delete the activity, there isn't an option to DELETE the event type. Is there supposed to be a button or a check box? I don't see anything. Thanks.
          Okay, I figured it out. In order to delete an Activity, you have to delete the Workouts for the Activity first....
          eric :)

Yes. You got it! I decided not to have a delete everything function where you can delete an activities and all of its workouts because I want to make sure that you *really* want to delete it. It's a hassle, but better than a user not realizing it and losing all of the data.