Maniac Daisy (Read 656 times)

Imminent Catastrophe

Has lung cancer. There's nothing to be done.  Cry

Best dog ever.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

an amazing likeness

So very sorry. Hope you can find memories of all the great times together and when she has comforted you.

Cry

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

Sorry :-(  I know how hard that can be. Dogs are such a gift.

Live the Adventure. Enjoy the Journey. Be Kind. Have Faith!

Oh roo roooo!

Ah, so sad....dogs are the best thing in the world, so sad when one of our friends leaves us.  Wishing you a peaceful parting and many fond memories, altho none of that will take the place of your hound.

So sorry. Cry

A Dance with Monkeys

old woman w/hobby

Oh!  I'm so sorry.

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

Needs more cowbell!

I'm so sad.  We just said goodbye to our eldest kitty >3 weeks ago.  She lived a good, long life.   Daisy's a lucky girl.  She has had a great human family to love her.  I'm sorry that you guys have to prepare to lose her.  It's never ever easy. Cry

I shoot pretty things! ~

'14 Goals:

• 6 duathlons (1 Olympic distance)

• 130#s (and stay there, gotdammit!)

I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a pet, so sorry to hear this Perfesser.  Daisy is a beautiful animal. 

E.J.
                  Greater Lowell Road Runners
                  Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.

I am so sorry. It is so hard to have to lose such a loyal and loving friend.

So sorry to see this, Russ.  She looks like a true champion in that photo.

That's a lovely photo of her. Reminds me of our Vrka, who was a real sweetheart. Sorry.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

xor

How old is Daisy?  I know that doesn't really set anything whatsoever right, but I do hope she had some great years in there.

Cancer sucks.

Imminent Catastrophe

About 10, she's a rescue so we don't really know. We had her 7 years and many hundreds of training miles, that's why she's an honorary Maniac.

"Able to function despite imminent catastrophe"

"To obtain the air that angels breathe you must come to Tahoe"--Mark Twain

"The most common question from potential entrants is 'I do not know if I can do this' to which I usually answer, 'that's the whole point'.--Paul Charteris, Tarawera Ultramarathon RD.

√ Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 20/21 July 2013

Boston Marathon 21 April 2014

Tahoe Rim Trail 100M 19/20 July 2014

Absolutely heartbreaking news about your cherished running partner and calendar girlSad

I also have been there...devastating loss. Give her a hug from me.

Use your momentum...keep going.  You know you can make it.