AAAAIIIIGGAAAAAUUUGGGHHHHH! (Read 803 times)

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Fear! Fire! Foes! Release the hounds! Somebody call 911! The terrorists have already won! I just saw 4 guys go by on horses, and I think I heard a trumpet! The coffee machine near my desk is broken. did

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Mmmm...I'm drinking a nice hazelnut brew right now.... Time for a Starbucks run? Nothing like a $4 cup of coffee to wake a person up! Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Fear! Fire! Foes! Release the hounds! Somebody call 911! The terrorists have already won! I just saw 4 guys go by on horses, and I think I heard a trumpet! The coffee machine near my desk is broken. did
        I have got to meet this dude. Riot

Tick tock

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Which? The ones on the horses? Yeah, horses are cool. Big grin

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Which? The ones on the horses? Yeah, horses are cool. Big grin
            Pestilence is a bit of a wanker, but the other three are spot on fun guys. did

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Mmmm...I'm drinking a nice hazelnut brew right now.... Time for a Starbucks run? Nothing like a $4 cup of coffee to wake a person up! Wink k
              But... I want my cheap crappy Old Judge! did

Lazy idiot

Pestilence is a bit of a wanker, but the other three are spot on fun guys. did
                Nah, not Pestilence. I've already met my wanker from RA for the month (kidding, Trent... kidding!!!). I thought wanker was King's English slang for "crazy running bastid" Wink

Tick tock

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I have got to meet this dude. Riot
                  Who, did? Yeah, he's alright. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Lazy idiot

Yup.

Tick tock

Team HTFU NCTR Driver

Well, shi-darn, but ain't Radio Paradise playin' Ray Charles "Alright" just 'bout now. did

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

I heard Mrs. Did is alright too Big grin
                        Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Just finished my morning drink from the French Press. Yummy.

Lazy idiot

I can French Press four cups(!!!) without breaking a sweat. (I think I've had too much coffee this morning...)

Tick tock

I work in the city. There are 9 coffee shops within 400 meters of my seat. Just in case.

Runners run

I work in the city. There are 9 coffee shops within 400 meters of my seat. Just in case.
                                If you worked in the Seattle area there would be 400 coffee shops within 9 meters of your seat. Just sayin.

When it’s all said and done, will you have said more than you’ve done?