Binders Full of Women (Read 1251 times)

Kerry1976

Master of the Side Eye

TRUST THE PROCESS

Roadrunner's Apprentice

As Larry the Cable Guy might say, "I don't care who you vote for, that's funny!"

2014 Goals:

- sub-26 5K : sub-56 10K : 1st half marathon

- Tell my excuses to shut up and lace up...

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

My favorites:

"Maybe the man-binder is better."

and

"These political statements are simply ridiculous! This is a place for reviews of the product, not your political opinions. You people nit-pick at every tiny little thing."

#artbydmcbride

"She may have needed to rush home to cook dinner for her husband, in which case I can hardly blame the binder for failing to secure a woman who must cook for her family."

I do like the flexible hours for women though....I would love to get out early to go run more!

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

running yogi

I heard this part on NPR.

I could not believe what I was hearing. I cannot imagine a presidential candidate of a 1st world country talking so disrespectfully about the women in his country. And men. That comment, the whole story, even if it was true, was so wrong every which way you sliced it, for every citizen of this country. On top of it I didn't think it was even relevant to what he was asked.

That's more than being out of touch. Hard to believe that this country is going to be ruled by people who think there is a legal kind of rape, and that you have set up missions to find qualified women in binders. I feel disgusted.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Today:

#artbydmcbride

3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know, October 18, 2012
                    By
                    PenName220 - See all my reviews
                    This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
                    For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women.

Runners run

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

3.0 out of 5 stars One Missing Bit of Information You Might Want To Know, October 18, 2012
                      By
                      This review is from: Avery Durable View Binder with 2 Inch EZ-Turn Ring, White, 1 Binder (17032) (Office Product)
                      For any of you who might be considering, like me, purchasing this binder based on the reviews, let me just point out one glaring omission: While this is a lovely, multi-purpose binder, IT DOES NOT COME WITH WOMEN. Presumably one is expected to find women on one's own, or contact women's groups who are supposedly eager to help stock your empty binder with women.

Big grin

vegefrog

Awesome. That's even better then the binders full of women tumblr site.  Thanks for sharing, I laughed so hard at my desk that my coworker had to come see what was so funny.

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Okay, Rush Limbaugh doesn't generally make me laugh, but as my radio was channel-scanning a couple of hours ago, I heard him ranting, "I bet Obama has binders.  Everybody has binders."

Loves the outdoors

By

It's this type of thing that makes the US presidential elections entertaining to us foreigners.

One day I decided I wanted to become a runner, so I did.

Queen of 3rd Place

Ex runner

Okay, Rush Limbaugh doesn't generally make me laugh, but as my radio was channel-scanning a couple of hours ago, I heard him ranting, "I bet Obama has binders.  Everybody has binders."

Oh Lord, something about this pushed me to convulsive laughter. The image of some old guy shaking his head in frustration, not getting any of the humor in something like this. For collective humor the internets are a freaking goldmine.