Closing a loop? (Read 704 times)

MikeB-BoR

Hi eric, I'm new here so forgive me if this has been discussed or can be done in another way. Right now I see three buttons in the mapping section. 1) "out and back", 2) follow route back", 3) "reverse route". I don't see a way to "close loop", though I try to click as close to the start as possible and then hit follow route back. The close loop button would help if the course finish was going back past the exact start point. I hope I was clear enough. Thanks for the awesome site. Mikeb4789

Goals :
    •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Good suggestion. Has been mentioned before -- I think Eric may be introducing it in a future iteration. http://www.runningahead.com/forums/post/72326a3f94ca427594c35e7f23a1c39e#focus

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Awww, how cute. That was one of globule's first posts. Gee wiz. That is neato.
        MikeB-BoR

Thanks! I searched through all the old posts but didn't see that. That was the exact thing I was looking for (and said almost the exact same way). Mikeb4789

Goals :
          •Drop to 180 #s and hold steady around that weight 

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Awww, how cute. That was one of globule's first posts. Gee wiz. That is neato.
            Yeah, so bright-eyed, eager, and bushy-tailed. Easy prey for Scout's mom.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.