On iPad Safari getting double entries (Read 311 times)

Bugs

1. From my Safari shortcut on my home page, I click on the icon and I am logged into runningAhead. 2. Click on new run entry 3. Click on new entry's 4. Enter 5 for miles. Click on save 5. Click on calendar, two entries are listed. FYI I used ipad2

Bugs

day after day sameness

Bugs - No idea what may be happening for you, but I just tested with a log entry from iPad and did not get duplicate log entries.

Choosing my words carefully has never been my strength I've been known to be vague and often pointless

I could not reproduce on iPad either (iPad 2 w/ ios 5.0.1 (9A405)).  Did this happen once or does it continue to happen? 

Bugs,

I don't have an ipad so I can't test it at the moment.  I will check it out when I get hold of one probably later this week.  The code doesn't behave any differently on an ipad or Safari.  Could it be that you're not clicking the save button cleanly?  Next time, try a crisp clean tap and see what happens.

MrH

Me neither. I haven't experienced any issues with duplicate entries on an iPad (original)

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.