1000 Mile Club, anyone? (Read 1472 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I think that bunny needs to be fatter. And blinking. Wink k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Wingz

Professional Noob

Here is what I have so far with Excel. Something is definitely possible.
      That looks SWEET! Cool Think you'll be around for the year? I nominate you club director!

Roads were made for journeys...

Wingz

Professional Noob

I think that bunny needs to be fatter. And blinking. Wink k
        I know a certain bunny who might take offense to that... Wink

madness baby

That's so impressive, sign me up. I just wanna be a little man. I mean, woman. On that graph.
          deb
          va

Anybody have any experience creating graphics for a t-shirt? If so, maybe we could create a "RunningAHEAD 1000 Mile Club" t-shirt.
            RunningHammer

sounds good, count me in!
                I created a user group, 1000 Mile Club, to keep track of who's in. Anyone interested to take the challenge, please join. .. Ronald
                  Okay...I'm I too late to sign up. I tried going to the group login and used my password but I want to add my name, so I can be tracked too? Am I doing something wrong? Or am I not allowed in?
                  Goals: Maintain 120 beat 5k time: 25:52 beat 10k time: 55:48 Complete one half-marathon-Jan. 10th
                  Wingz

Professional Noob

No password needed! You're in! I can see your name listed under "members." Big grin

Chris UK

Hi folks - I'm in. Cool

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

Mile Collector

Abs of Flabs

Hi folks - I'm in. Cool
                        Hi Chris UK! I saw your profile and I'm extremely curious about your experience with the 50 miler. I'm sure many people here would be too. What made you decide to do that? What did your parents say to that? How did you feel during and after it? 8hr and 39min is really impressive! It would be great if you can share that with us! Maybe in a new thread somewhere?
                          I'm in. This should be fun.
                          Chris UK

Hi Chris UK! I saw your profile and I'm extremely curious about your experience with the 50 miler. I'm sure many people here would be too. What made you decide to do that? What did your parents say to that? How did you feel during and after it? 8hr and 39min is really impressive! It would be great if you can share that with us! Maybe in a new thread somewhere?
                            Hi Mile Collector- thanks for asking. I'm a bit tied up with work this weekend but I'll put something together for you soon - to the best of my recollection after 41 years. I still have some press cuttings and photos so maybe I could do a belated report.

3000 miles

Sub 19:00 for 5K  05-03-13 Clee Prom 5K - 19:00:66 that was bloody close!

Sub-40:00 for 10K 17-03-13 Gainsborough 10K - 39:43

Sub 88:00 for HM

I'm in! I should hopefully hit the 1000 mile mark before the end of this year also.
                              bas

Mmm... That would be a 1,609 km club to me. A lot more than I did this year! OTOH, I am planning to do just that in 2007. So maybe I will join... Smile (to be continued) bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East