1000 Mile Club, anyone? (Read 1472 times)

Count me in too! Big grin
    "It is very hard in the beginning to understand that the whole idea is not to beat the other runner. Eventually you learn that the competition is against the little voice inside you that wants to quit." George Sheehan
      Just found this today. Count me in.
      bas

Ok, OK OK! I'm in. After giving this a lot of thought.... 2006 will be aroud 1000 km for me. For 2007 I'm planning to increase the distances I run past the half marathon (my maximum so far). No, I did not say I am going to do a marathon in 2007! Or did I? Clowning around Anyway, considering recent development of my running and blah blah blah it makes sense to join. Makes sense?? OMG!!! Wink bas

52° 21' North, 4° 52' East

Wingz

Professional Noob

For those of us who would like a bigger challenge, I have started a 1500 mile group over at http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1500. You'll need to average close to 29 miles/wk in order to keep up with this bunny! Not for the faint of heart!

Roads were made for journeys...

I'm in for sure. If I hit the next club everything would be really gravey.
            rkeddie

in like flynn

Slow-smooth-fast

count me in. how do i register for the 1000 mile club, when i click the link to register it just takes me to another page I cant see member lists or anything>

"I've been following Eddy's improvement over the last two years on this site, and it's been pretty dang solid. Sure the weekly mileage has been up and down, but over the long haul he's getting out the door and has turned himself into quite a runner. He's only now just figuring out his potential. Consistency in running is measured in years, not weeks. And over the last couple of years, Eddy's made great strides" Jeff 14 Jan 2009

Wingz

Professional Noob

Go to: http://www.runningahead.com/groups/1000MileClub That would take you to the home page of the group. Look on the left - there's a little box that says things like "forum" and "members". All the groups are set up this way. You'll want to click on the little box in the upper right that says "Join this Group!"

Roads were made for journeys...

Go Pre!

Oh I have been so busy, and haven't been keeping up with all of the goings on around here. But I am in for the 1000 miles. Bring it! Dave