Happy Canada Day! (Read 1172 times)

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

Get out and enjoy our great country today!

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Hoban-Jay

That's like your 4th Of July, right !?  Big grin

I loved going to the beach here on the US side (near Rochester) and watching the fireworks across the lake in Toronto, then driving to Toronto or even St. Catherine's and watching our (US) fireworks on the 4th from your side of the pond. 

It's kind of hard to do that now, living in Colorado...

N'joy your National Day Smile

I tried to convey my best wishes to the Canada Geese down the park this morning, but as per usual, they just hissed like I was a pantomime villain.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

N'joy your National Day Smile

I tried to convey my best wishes to the Canada Geese down the park this morning, but as per usual, they just hissed like I was a pantomime villain.

Yeah, we get a ton of those in the park here. Last weekend on my long run, I was lucky there were tri bikers  in the park bc they cleared a path to go through. About 30 or 40 geese across the road. Those are strong birds and I have no desire to be nursing a bird injury, esp not from a wing. 

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Those are strong birds and I have no desire to be nursing a bird injury, esp not from a wing. 

I pass them most days and am not in the least bit worried about getting injured; they're all hiss and wind - unless of course you're unfortunate to happen upon the Ninjitsu expert in the gaggle, then a World of pain awaits.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Great picture!  

I left Canada in 1991, but I have very fond memories about Terry Fox!  Thank you for the reminder!

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I pass them most days and am not in the least bit worried about getting injured; they're all hiss and wind - unless of course you're unfortunate to happen upon the Ninjitsu expert in the gaggle, then a World of pain awaits.

Right now a ton of them are moving around with babies which makes them more aggressive than usual. Mostly I don't mind them either, but I have been chased by them as well. 

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Enjoy your day!

In America this week I will be celebrating our nation's freedom and complete indepence as our nearly bankrupt municipalities set off hundreds of millions of dollars worth of fireworks purchased from China.  It's going to be great!

xor

Not nearly as great as the illegal fireworks set off by homeowners nationwide.

As for Canada Day, with current exchange rates, how long is this day now?

DanMoriarity

Thank you. I did!

xor

Thank you Canada, for your delightful Dry Ginger Ale.

Menace to Sobriety

Thank you Canada, for your delightful Dry Ginger Ale.

And your Mist.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

The best thing about Canada is the beer.  

Well, actually  there is a lot more to Canada than just the beer. I just grew up across the border , and beer from Canada was HUGE.

Too bad I gave it up Sad  

- Anya

#artbydmcbride

Thank you, Canada, for your funny round bacon!   Smile

Runners run

bhearn

You mean Canadia.