Courses: Insert a point? (Read 663 times)

Burninated Peasant

I find myself occasionally deviating from established courses - it would be pretty helpful to be able to insert a point or two somewhere in the middle of the run, and then move those points to reflect the deviation. In most cases, this wouldn't even need to get saved as long as I could update the workout mileage.
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

You can always override the milage by typing in your actual milage after selecting the route you basically followed. Just pick your route, the milage will pop in, then type in how far you actually ran. You can also update your maps, but you would need to save the change. When updating a map, one of the options is to edit the existing points, which includes adding new points.
        Maybe I misunderstand your question, but I think you can already do this. Go to the map edit screen for your route, and click the "Edit route points" button. Then click anywhere on your current route, and a new point will be entered. You can then drag this point around. Repeat as necessary to reflect your course deviation.

How To Run a Marathon: Step 1 - start running. There is no Step 2.