Country Music Marathon 08 (Read 873 times)

I started training on Christmas day. Any others going to be on participating? I have started a group for those who will be joining.
      I don't want to beat a dead horse, but I just want to bump her up in case some people want to join the group. Wink
      munchkn883

I'm coaching with TNT and hoping I'll be sent to CMM this year. I've run the half there and walked the full. Great time and race!
        JakeKnight

Not sure why people are being shy, but I'll bet there are at least 20-30 of us running the CMM this year. Maybe a lot more than that. Try posting your link here: http://runningahead.com/groups/2000/Forum They get distracted easily. Try posting pictures of beer or Jessica Alba. Then ask.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
          -----------------------------

I am in! Even talked the wife into doing the half. Her training started this week! andy in MS
            2008 Goals: Log 1000 miles Sub 4 hour Country Music Marathon on 4/26 Complete a trail 50k sometime in the fall
              i'm thinking about doing the half...

Hoodoo Guru

I plan on running it. I will also be shooting for under 4:00. I'm a Nashvillian so it should be convenient. I work in the MetroCenter area and have logged hundreds of miles on the portion of the race that is run there.

The tangents are moot.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

I will also be shooting for under 4:00.
                  You mean the half marathon, right?

Hoodoo Guru

You mean the half marathon, right?
                    I've been sandbagging for years. Time to show the world the real me.

The tangents are moot.

I am on the fence about the half or full. Knowing me, I'll do the full unless something goes wrong with my training. I am getting back into the longer distances, so I'll be slow and want to be pain-free (as much as one can....) (Note- I am a veteran of over 30 marathons and 2 ultras, but the last one was December 2001).

Out there running since dinosaurs roamed the earth

I am on the fence about the half or full. Knowing me, I'll do the full unless something goes wrong with my training. I am getting back into the longer distances, so I'll be slow and want to be pain-free (as much as one can....) (Note- I am a veteran of over 30 marathons and 2 ultras, but the last one was December 2001).

My dogs are fast, not me

I'm doing the half.

Robin

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Prophet!

I am on the fence.
                              what are you doing on the fence ?