Hey, whatever happened to the RA shirt concept. (Read 550 times)

Now that was a bath...

Taps fingers on table, credit card in hand. I am contemplating printing my own if I have to wait any longer. Eric, if I were you I would play it safe and get them out soon, as you never know what defilements I will add to the 'Train, analyze, improve...' slogan. Claire xxx
  • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
  • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
      hi, claire-- there's a conversation on the ladies' shirts going on in the locker room-- come check in!
      zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah...what Michele said! Big grin k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

madness baby

Taps fingers on table, credit card in hand. I am contemplating printing my own if I have to wait any longer. Eric, if I were you I would play it safe and get them out soon, as you never know what defilements I will add to the 'Train, analyze, improve...' slogan. Claire xxx
          Claire, we've missed you! Hey, I'll take one of your shirts too Wink
          deb
            You could easily make your own with a iron on print from your local hobby store.

Vim

Now that was a bath...

I could just make my own. A couple of years ago I customized underwear for my SIL for Christmas with such delightful phrases as 'Junkie' & 'Prostitute'. They looked pretty fabulous even if I do say so myself. Of course this was in backlash to the business cards she had printed up for me which read... Claire B**** - Cheaper than a prostitute, sicker than a junkie Which I refute completely. I'm actually quite expensive. Claire xxx
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Your SIL sounds awesome! I'm jealous...my brother's ex was a freak--not in a good way. I really like his new GF, though, so there's hope that I, too, will get a cool SIL one of these days. Smile k

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

Claire B**** - Cheaper than a prostitute, sicker than a junkie Which I refute completely. I'm actually quite expensive. Claire xxx
                  Better the high-priced call girl than the cheap slut like your brother, eh, sis?

Now that was a bath...

Better the high-priced call girl than the cheap slut like your brother, eh, sis?
                    As always Scout, I am proud to be related to you. Kirsten, she is cool! Shortly after we first met we went shopping together and a man came up to us to ask us if we needed help. Moira said 'Yes. We need sperm. We're lesbians and my bitch here is wanting another kid.' After an uncomfortable pause I added 'I'm very wet.' And Moira and I realized we were going to get on well! I checked out the thread in the Ladies Room. I should get my mind out the gutter that is the 100 mile club more often - then I would know what is going on. Claire xxx