Import Training Plan from Other Format? (Read 38 times)

rossruns

My apologies if this has already been suggested elsewhere - I tried scanning back through and didn't see anything that looked like it pertained.

I really like having the training plans and auto-scheduling my planned workouts on the calendar, but I find it a bit cumbersome to set up the initial plan through the GUI interface. Besides browser issues and screen resolution settings requiring me to scroll around quite a bit, it's a bit of a pain to copy over workouts and then go in and tweak each one.

It would be really handy if RA could just suck in .CSV or .XLS file from a RA-specified template and auto-populate a training plan with the info inside.  Each row of the file would be a different workout and could include all the info that you can enter from the popup editor as different columns (Date, Activity Type, Workout Type, Distance, Units, Duration, Notes, etc.).

I know this feature probably wouldn't get used as much as some others, but it definitely would save me significant setup time when developing a new plan, or tweaking my last plan for a new training schedule.