2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 695 times)

I love beans. They're good for the heart and blasted me to my highest mileage month ever at 180. If I could figure out a way to eat them like a T-Rex, I could possibly get my mileage up to 216 next month.

HIt my goal of 100 miles today with an easy 2.5 miles ont he treadmill.  A frosty 5k tomorrow to finish the streak...Hoping to keep it going.

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

old woman w/hobby

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEANS???

Mongo?

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

fimmx

And the last run of the year done with 8. I finished Dec with 165 miles. My streak goal was 120 and instead this has been one of my highest mileage months. Here's to a wonderful new year tomorrow!

Mongo?

OMG, I thought for a second that this was a condition you could develop from too much beans.  Don't do that?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

old woman w/hobby

OMG, I thought for a second that this was a condition you could develop from too much beans.  Don't do that?

You just made me choke on my soup!

steph  

OCD  If you don't laugh...   

Intentionally Blank

Finished 2013 with a 9 mile jog.  Easy 5k tomorrow with my delightful 9 year old daughter.

6 miles today.  One day to go.

Finished the month with 254. Mileage goal met and exceeded. I'm happy about that. Now I just have to run tomorrow and I'll finish the streak for the second year straight.

Important Holiday Running Streak Notice!

It's a Holiday to Holiday streak. You must run tomorrow if you wish to finish. Don't mess this up! 

Nice mileage, X!

I ran this morning, but I'm not done with 2013; it's going to be a double today.  I signed up for Last Run 2013 and First Run 2014 (10Ks).  Last Run is at 10:00 tonight, and I'm going to take it pretty easy; First Run I will try to race.

p.s.  I like beans.

Well at least someone here is making relevance to the subject.

I finished the month with the highest mileage I've run in December as well as the most dreadmill runs I've ever done. This was a good challenge for me. I'm 35 days streaking and overall feeling good about where I'm ending the year.

"Don't feel like running today...suck it up and run ...you're an athlete." (John Stanton, founder & owner of The Running Room)

Three half marathons later, I got a number. Half Fanatic #9292. :)

Hip Hip Hooray

I love beans. They're good for the heart and blasted me to my highest mileage month ever at 180. If I could figure out a way to eat them like a T-Rex, I could possibly get my mileage up to 216 next month.

Away you go!   

Big grin

Day 13.1.  Month 315.2 (biggest of 2013).  Year 2594 (biggest ever).  I gotta be happy with that. 

More importantly, I gotta figure out how to do that farting smiley.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Happy New Year from the Central Time Zone.  

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.