2013 Holiday Running Streak (Read 698 times)

Joann Y

I love beans. They're good for the heart and blasted me to my highest mileage month ever at 180. If I could figure out a way to eat them like a T-Rex, I could possibly get my mileage up to 216 next month.

HIt my goal of 100 miles today with an easy 2.5 miles ont he treadmill.  A frosty 5k tomorrow to finish the streak...Hoping to keep it going.

Run, Walk, Crawl, just Finish.

HF # 1189

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

WHAT'S WRONG WITH BEANS???

Mongo?

steph  

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

fimmx

And the last run of the year done with 8. I finished Dec with 165 miles. My streak goal was 120 and instead this has been one of my highest mileage months. Here's to a wonderful new year tomorrow!

Mongo?

OMG, I thought for a second that this was a condition you could develop from too much beans.  Don't do that?

"If you have the fire, run..." -John Climacus

TeaOlive

old woman w/hobby

OMG, I thought for a second that this was a condition you could develop from too much beans.  Don't do that?

You just made me choke on my soup!

steph  

Intentionally Blank

Finished 2013 with a 9 mile jog.  Easy 5k tomorrow with my delightful 9 year old daughter.

TJoseph

6 miles today.  One day to go.

xhristopher

Finished the month with 254. Mileage goal met and exceeded. I'm happy about that. Now I just have to run tomorrow and I'll finish the streak for the second year straight.

Important Holiday Running Streak Notice!

It's a Holiday to Holiday streak. You must run tomorrow if you wish to finish. Don't mess this up! 

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

Nice mileage, X!

I ran this morning, but I'm not done with 2013; it's going to be a double today.  I signed up for Last Run 2013 and First Run 2014 (10Ks).  Last Run is at 10:00 tonight, and I'm going to take it pretty easy; First Run I will try to race.

p.s.  I like beans.

CanadianMeg

#RunEveryDay

I finished the month with the highest mileage I've run in December as well as the most dreadmill runs I've ever done. This was a good challenge for me. I'm 35 days streaking and overall feeling good about where I'm ending the year.

Half Fanatic #9292. 

Game Admin for RA Running Game 2023.

Hip Redux

I love beans. They're good for the heart and blasted me to my highest mileage month ever at 180. If I could figure out a way to eat them like a T-Rex, I could possibly get my mileage up to 216 next month.

Away you go!   

Big grin

joescott

Day 13.1.  Month 315.2 (biggest of 2013).  Year 2594 (biggest ever).  I gotta be happy with that. 

More importantly, I gotta figure out how to do that farting smiley.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

joescott

Happy New Year from the Central Time Zone.  

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.