Dick hurt in the cold morning (Read 4741 times)

Queen of 3rd Place

Ex runner

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

MadisonMandy

Refurbished Hip

One of our much beloved forum members over at Runner's World once shoved the Sports section down his pants from a random garbage can during a run.

Running is dumb.

Ostrich runner

Icy Hot. Works great!

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Earlier this year, I was planning on a 100 mile bike ride in the morning.  It was about 36 degrees when I left in the morning (see my January 21, 2012 log).  About 2 hours into the ride, I was cold, but my pain was in my toes. (yes, changing subjects a little bit).  I remembered that I had peanut butter and jam sandwiches in my back pocket... in zip lock bags!  Jackpot!  Zip lock bags!

I stopped (wiped the tears from my eyes), and ate 2 sandwiches, and put the zip lock bags over my toes before I continued on my ride.  I was only about 20miles from home, and the last 1 1/4 hours were much more comfortable than the previous 2 1/2 hours.

Don't know whether zip lock bags would work for this dialogue (in fact, I doubt it would), but that's my only other contribution to this thread besides the ThermaJock....

Cheers,

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

LRB

No advice, just wanted to laugh my ass off at the title.

There.  Much better.  Carry on.

Meat Wagon

Puker

Don't know whether zip lock bags would work for this dialogue

KRAMER: Hey. (to Elaine) Hey how was your date with Phil Titola?

ELAINE: (to Kramer) He took it out.

KRAMER: Maybe uh, it needed some air. You know sometimes they need air, they can't breathe in there. It's in-human.

Feel sick and dirty, more dead than alive.

No advice, just wanted to laugh my ass off at the title.

There.  Much better.  Carry on.

I am glad to bring some laughter to you. When I was writing the post, I was laughing too, but it is not a joke, it is my real experience.

5k - 20:56 (09/12), 7k - 28:40 (11/12), 10k trial - 43:08  (03/13), 42:05 (05/13), FM - 3:09:28 (05/13), HM - 1:28:20 (05/14), Failed 10K trial - 6:10/mi for 4mi (08/14), FM - 3:03 (09/14)

#artbydmcbride

Icy Hot. Works great!

that's just mean!

Runners run

Ostrich runner

that's just mean!

I still have a grudge against the rest of the world after my post-ultra hand sanitizer butt cleaning incident. 

http://www.runningahead.com/groups/Indy/forum

Feeling the growl again

I still have a grudge against the rest of the world after my post-ultra hand sanitizer butt cleaning incident. 

Did it sound like a good idea at the time or was this AFTER you finished beers for three lightweights? As to why you needed to sanitize you butt, we won't go there. ;D

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

Runner100

Yesterday morning I ran with my running tights for 8 miles. My dick really hurt a lot after finish. It was cold like ice and I had to hold it for 3 minutes to warm it up.

You are holding your frozen dick for way too long.  Unless you want to injure yourself, build up slowly and dont inrease the tme cradling a frozen penis by more than 10 percent each week.

I have had this same problem!

I usually ask my wife for advice. She always knows what to do. Smile

--

Nashville, TN

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

that's just mean!

Probably not as mean as this.  A buddy of ours didn't wash his hands well enough after using it on his legs and then used the loo...and was in severe pain for hours, as the story goes.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Maggie & Molly

I resisted looking at this thread all day Evil

"It does not matter how slow you go so long as you do not stop."
                                Wisdom of Confucius

HF 4363