Dick hurt in the cold morning (Read 4741 times)

FFS.

mta: I'm honored to have been able to contribute 3 posts to the "Dick hurt in the cold morning" thread!

Kalsarikännit

Poor Globbie. All this after he's provided the most useful info ever posted to RA.

If anyone has ever contributed a bit of information more important to running than how to not shit yourself, I haven't seen it.

I want to do it because I want to do it.  -Amelia Earhart

FFS.

mta: I'm honored to have been able to contribute 3 posts to the "Dick hurt in the cold morning" thread!

FFS is right. Whose side are you on here?

Runners run

L Train

GO COCKS!

Why dontcha just do what i do when you get home after a cold run, get some booty. Then take a nice hot shower together.

FFS is right. Whose side are you on here?

I don't even know what you're asking. Michigan isn't Michigan State. Globs dotted the i in Michigan. Globule is Goblue. My dick doesn't hurt in the cold morning. GO COCKS!

SIGH.

Runners run

#artbydmcbride

But we never heard how his mom is and if she still 'sees' Scout7

Runners run

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Why dontcha just do what i do when you get home after a cold run, get some booty. Then take a nice hot shower together.

Ahh, so you've met Globule's mom too?

joescott

Ok, sorry!  It had been eating at me since I have a bit of grammar nazi in me.  I thought everyone was misreading it, since I wasn't privy to the truth.

You unwittingly stumbled into a secret of the Ancient Ones.

- Joe

We are fragile creatures on collision with our judgment day.

Loose lips, sink ships my man.

word is...his mom's got a penis.  probably encountered similar issues to the OP.

My leg won't stop mooing.

i think i've got a calf injury.

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Loose lips, sink ships my man.

Yup, sounds like you've met her.

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

That's right I'm pretty sure he got to dot the "i" in Script Ohio once.

The only eye I've dotted recently is your mom's.

Happy New Year everyone.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Poor Globbie. All this after he's provided the most useful info ever posted to RA.

If anyone has ever contributed a bit of information more important to running than how to not shit yourself, I haven't seen it.

If I hang on long enough to become a nursing home resident, the poor staff will be wondering why I constantly mutter OBMPP....OBMPP...

E.J.
                                Greater Lowell Road Runners
                                Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.