Show me your socks! (Read 246 times)

That's it, I just want to see what socks you run in Smile

Balega Contour.  I love them!

Can't figure out how to post the pic (work computer software is OOOLLLLDDDDD), but they come up easily on Google Images.

~Mike

#artbydmcbride

I read the title too fast....

Runners run

seeEricaRun

Awesome

Prehistoric Wright socks and some precambrian basic Nikes. The elastic is dying in all of them. I would love upgrades. I plan to research all the other responses.

Fanilow

Power sox. I really want to try Injinji.

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

PleasantRidge

Warm&fuzzy

Whatever brand of non-cotton TJMaxx has cheap when i need socks. A 5 pack for under $10 is what I look for.  I have some Injniji and Smartwool, not worth the extra money for me.

Runner with a riding problem.

rmcj001

Well, I mostly run in Vibrams, so I run mostly Injinji socks of various weights.

Ray

Half Fanatic #846

I've never gotten blisters running in double-layer Wright socks - they're all I've run in for the last few years (well, when I wear shoes that is).

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Still kicking

Two years ago I bought two pairs of Swiftwick socks from the LRS for $15 a pair. I thought that was ridiculous. A year ago I bought a 6 pack (two 3-packs) of Adidas Climacool socks for $10.00, and thought that was more like it. I had all eight pairs of socks in rotation. By this fall, all the Climacool socks have worn though and have been thrown out. The original two pairs of Swiftwicks are still going, still look new, show no signs of wearing out, each seeing action every other day. They've run 5 marathons, 3 halves, many shorter races and @ 50 training miles a week. I also use them for cycling 100+ miles per week, and in the gym lifting weights. I plan to buy several more pairs of Swiftwicks and no more messing with cheap stuff.

I'm also on Athlinks and Strava

keeponrunning

I have both white and lime green Wrightsocks for the summer months.  In the winter I use Smartwool in black and some funky linear pattern.

Sulphur Springs 50km-- Ancaster, ON-- May 28, 2022

Tally in the Valley 12 hours-- Dundas, ON -- July 30, 2022 (Support SickKids Toronto)

Stokely Creek-- 56km-- Sault Ste. Marie, ON-- Sept. 24, 2022

LedLincoln

not bad for mile 25

a smith

king of the non-sequitur

+1! my toes try to eat their neighbors Smile

Bridle Trails 50k 1-13-24 5:39

Cottontail 6 Hour 4-13-24

Cougar Long Series (May,June,July,Aug 2024)

Carkeek 6 Hour 10-19-24 

kcam

Whatever brand of non-cotton TJMaxx has cheap when i need socks. A 5 pack for under $10 is what I look for.  I have some Injniji and Smartwool, not worth the extra money for me.

Me too.  Also Marshalls has the same deals.

MrH

Thorlo Experia.

The process is the goal.

Men heap together the mistakes of their lives, and create a monster they call Destiny.

Lol, that would be a very forward post, lol!

I read the title too fast....