Training Log Questions (Read 93 times)

I created a training plan last year where I had to enter each workout manually. Is there a way to copy these same workouts to a more current date? I would like to use the same 10 week training plan, and hoping for a shortcut to save me some time. I will create each workout again if needed. I seen where to "adjust" the start date, but it doesn't seem to input them to the calendar. Thanks for any help, and thanks for all you do!

Mitch

Half Fanatic #846

I've been unable to change the "Start Date" or "shift date range" either - so I can move my training plan forward as the weeks fall behind.

I can do 440 in 220            90% of running is half mental            I ran half of my last race on my left foot!

Pura Vida

If you click on the training plan, you can then click "copy" and give your new plan a new name.  From there, you can go in and edit the date range of your new plan.

PRs: 5K: 25:35 / 10K: 53:03 / 10mi: 1:26:15 / HM: 1:55:02 / FM: 4:50:35

Upcoming: Rest!

If you click on the training plan, you can then click "copy" and give your new plan a new name.  From there, you can go in and edit the date range of your new plan.

I was able to do this, but all it did was put another plan under training plans. It did not duplicate the workouts and attach them to the calendar.

Half Fanatic #846

If you click on the training plan, you can then click "copy" and give your new plan a new name.  From there, you can go in and EDIT the date range of your new plan.

Then after that, I deleted the workout days I didn't want, clicked on the "Start Date" box to change the start date and clicked on save.

OK - thanks!

I can do 440 in 220            90% of running is half mental            I ran half of my last race on my left foot!