The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wonder if the baby will come out a zombie, haha.

Ha!!!  That would be so V!  I'd seen a discussion somewhere wondering if maybe the baby could be immune to the zombie virus and perhaps the key to overcoming the plague.  I like that angle, but that assumes finding a lab that can create a vaccine and ability to get it to the living.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

You guys should read "Y: the last man."  Virus takes over the planet and kills all the males of all species . . . except one goof and his monkey.  Pretty darn interesting graphic novel.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

jeffdonahue

I wonder if the baby will come out a zombie, haha.

Nah, they wouldnt go there - didnt they already do that in Dawn of the Dead?  Though in that one, the wife was  already a zombie when she gave birth and the husband had tied her down to the bed till the baby was born.

Menace to Sobriety

I was thinking the same thing that the BWE people were thinking about Daryl's tracking ability.  Yes, I know he is Daryl Motherf*ckin' Dixon, but there's now way he's seeing all that in the pitch dark.

We're talking a world overrun by cannibalistic reanimated corpses and you get stuck on someone's over-developed night vision?Cool

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Another thought re: the baby.  I'm almost certain that the kid is Shane's, now that he's out of the picture.  If it were Rick's it removes potential for drama.

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Virus takes over the planet and kills all the males of all species . . . except one goof and his monkey

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Now is the time on Schprockets when we dahnce!

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

We're talking a world overrun by cannibalistic reanimated corpses and you get stuck on someone's over-developed night vision?Cool

When I watch sci-fi or fantasy (or most things fictional), I typically suspend my disbelief for the primary conceit (i.e. zombies roaming the earth) and then try to imagine how, given that conceit, real people would actually function in that situation. 

Yes, this makes me not fun, often to the point where I irritate myself.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Another thought re: the baby.  I'm almost certain that the kid is Shane's, now that he's out of the picture.  If it were Rick's it removes potential for drama.

Unless they are going to be doing DNA testing I doubt they will ever know who's baby it is. IN actuality I don't think they will care 

Your toughness is made up of equal parts persistence and experience. You don't so much outrun your opponents as outlast and outsmart them, and the toughest opponent of all is the one inside your head." - Joe Henderson

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Unless they are going to be doing DNA testing I doubt they will ever know who's baby it is. IN actuality I don't think they will care 

Well, if the baby looks like a Neanderthal it will be obvious that Rick's not the baby daddy--Rick is too pretty. Tongue

~ Sarah Kay

vegefrog

I hope tonights episode is good. I'm sad that Shane died, though I knew it was coming. I hope they don't kill off all the characters that I can tolerate!

I wouldn't be sad if Carl died, I really wouldn't!!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I wouldn't be sad if Carl died, I really wouldn't!!

I would have been sad if he'd died during the 1st season, but now I find him just annoying.

Carol can go, too.  And Lori.  I think Maggie and Andrea are the only females I don't want to slap silly and Andrea is on my nerves at least 1/3 of the time.

The only characters whose losses might prove to be deal-breakers for me would be Glenn or Darryl.  And Rick, I guess, since he's sort of the main character.

~ Sarah Kay

Hannibal Granite

I don't think Rick will go anytime soon, but it would not bother me if they did.  However, if they get rid of Glenn I may stop watching 

"You NEED to do this" - Shara

vegefrog

Darryl,  Glenn and Andrea are the only 3 characters I acutally like. Carol is ok to me, she doesn't annoy me too bad.

Maggie is ok, but her awful accent...I'm from the south and that attempt at southern twang is KILLING my ears.

If I were T-dawg or whatever his name is, I would have let those ladies out and kept going, LOL.

I cannot believe Lori had the nerve to say "where is Carl, he was supposed to be upstairs". REALLY??? Your stupid ugly kid is missing AGAIN??????? DUH! ARGHHHHHHHH!

THEN get mad @ Rick for killing Shane, even after he explained how he had tried to kill him. That is your husband, who is still alive...so...maybe be thankful?

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

THEN get mad @ Rick for killing Shane, even after he explained how he had tried to kill him. That is your husband, who is still alive...so...maybe be thankful?

She's a cunt. I cheered when Glenn told Maggie that he loves her.

~ Sarah Kay