The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

yeoldefatguy

Last night's episode was the best one in a long time, and it's probably my favorite episode of the series so far.  Great writing and some really great cinematography.  It was a relief to get out of the prison.  It was a relief to have Rick getting back to his old self.  It was nice seeing Michonne get to have some real lines.  Loved, LOVED Lennie James.

As for the hitchhiker, I was hoping it was David Banner.

I dedicate this to you, lonely hitchhiker.

My absurd inner child wanted him to turn into The Hulk and flip the car, grab Carl and inflict him with shaken baby syndrome (knocking that damn hat off his head), and pulverize Michonne's rainbow cat tchotchke souvenir.

There could be nothing worse than a zombie Hulk. Nothing.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

My absurd inner child wanted him to turn into The Hulk and flip the car, grab Carl and inflict him with shaken baby syndrome (knocking that damn hat off his head), and pulverize Michonne's rainbow cat tchotchke souvenir.

He was such a brat last night...I wanted to rip that hat off of his smarmy head and stomp it into the dirt.

Please don't harm Michonne's sculpture, though, I want it! Big grin

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

kaleidoscopeEyes

There could be nothing worse than a zombie Hulk. Nothing.

Nothing could be more...INCREDIBLE...than the Hulk tearing around the zombie apocalypse in his ripped jorts/denim hula skort, ripping walkers' heads off!

This is my theory:

Dr. David Banner, because of the biological mutation resulting from his inadvertent gamma ray overdose, is IMMUNE to the zombie virus.  Therefore, when he is bit by a walker, he only turns into the Hulk (not into a zombie), at which point, whatever walker-induced injuries he has sustained (bites, torn flesh, torn tendons & ligaments) will spontaneously heal and regenerate, as per the magical power of Hulk.  Inevitably, of course, to my great satisfaction, the Governor would get his stupid pirate patch face HULK SMASHED in and that would be the end of THAT bastard.  But he is a gentle, benevolent monster at heart, so we know he would be protective of Rick's crew.  That's all those fools need for the war against Woodbury.  The Hulk.

kaleidoscopeEyes

He was such a brat last night...I wanted to rip that hat off of his smarmy head and stomp it into the dirt.

Please don't harm Michonne's sculpture, though, I want it! Big grin

When Michonne told Carl, "NO MORE BULLSHIT"...it was so gratifying to my soul.  I wanted to hug her and offer to polish her katana.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

That's all those fools need for the war against Woodbury.  The Hulk.

But then that would be the end of the show, so I hope this doesn't happen for a couple more seasons.  Otherwise I'd totally love to see this play out!

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

When Michonne told Carl, "NO MORE BULLSHIT"...it was so gratifying to my soul.  I wanted to hug her and offer to polish her katana.

Yes!  Though in some ways it was refreshing to see Carl acting like a kid his age *should* act, instead of being little more than a creepy little sharp-shooter.

~ Sarah Kay

lagwagon

about time Carl got some attention...if either of his parents watched him half as close as Michonne, he might not be so punky.  then again, I actually really like him now.  not many asskickers left in the crew, but he's one of them.   to me the most ridiculous thing in the episode was the Michonne magic picture retrieval.  (lame.)  she was otherwise pretty sweet though.

I agree, a great episode.  Morgan was awesome.  He has to clear!

best thing was, no Andrea this week.

Good show this week. Only 1 shot of the prison? I was getting sick of it. Just when Andrea is starting to win me over,  she ends up on the couch of the Talking Dead. (that does mean her character is toast, right?) Milton grew a pair? Damn and I thought for sure the governor was done, but that would have been to easy. Only two shows left. Suppose it'll be a real cliff hanger for the final episode.

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Good show this week. Only 1 shot of the prison? I was getting sick of it. Just when Andrea is starting to win me over,  she ends up on the couch of the Talking Dead. (that does mean her character is toast, right?) Milton grew a pair? Damn and I thought for sure the governor was done, but that would have been to easy. Only two shows left. Suppose it'll be a real cliff hanger for the final episode.

I found myself practically yelling at the TV "no, not Andrea!!"  Then I was all "WTF, I hate her?!"

Milton is totally a goner.  Unless he somehow escapes it's quite clear that he's in the Gov's cross-hatch.

~ Sarah Kay

You knew Andrea would have an encounter with a walker when she was hiding behind the tree. She totally kicked ass in that scene. The warehouse scene was good as well, didn't play it out to long and her nonchalant escape, to cool. (should have taken the Governor's truck)

Yelling an and gasping at the images at our house as well. Governor is one sicko and I suppose Milton thought he could change him.

Get off my porch

yeoldefatguy

I think Milton frees Andrea and ends up trying out the chair. I have actually started watching The Talking Dead and I am looking forward to next week's episode with the governor, and a surprise guest (Michonne maybe?) on the couch. Loved the preview too. How messed up is it that Merle is talking the most sense.

12-week layoff

You know that this opens the door for the Gov' to offer to trade Andrea for Michonne.  Michonne herself might even go for it.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

The gub's army may have a traitor or two in the ranks. Perhaps Martinez torched the walker catching pit.

Get off my porch

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The gub's army may have a traitor or two in the ranks. Perhaps Martinez torched the walker catching pit.

I think I could like Martinez.  It seems like he and Daryl could be a pretty unstoppable duo.

I sort of suspect Milton, though.

~ Sarah Kay