The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Hell to the yeah for Team Carol.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

obiebyke

I feel bad for the actor who plays Judith. Lots of time lying around being filmed crying. Seems like a bum deal.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I feel bad for the actor who plays Judith. Lots of time lying around being filmed crying. Seems like a bum deal.

I do that all the time for no pay...talk about a bum deal! Tongue

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Hell to the yeah for Team Carol.

That moment when Daryl sees her and gets a boyish smile, runs, and grabs her...yeah, I became a 'shipper.

~ Sarah Kay

Tiefsa

I was a little upset they didn't show more when Tyrese was pummeling the guy that threatened to kill Judith.  Other than that.  Nice work.  I also liked the huge explosion and then the zombies just calmly getting back up to eat humans while they were on fire.

That's the way to start off the season. Glad they didn't drag out Terminus. Good to see most everyone back together and then the tease/Morgan for the next show in the last clip.

I'm back, they'd about lost me last season.

Carol = bad ass

Get off my porch

Menace to Sobriety

She's getting paid to poop her pants......how can you beat that?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Anyone else worried the evil leader of Terminus vs our guys is going to turn into another prolonged our guys vs the Governor plot?  I wasn't until I watched the extended trailer.  It appeared to show an ongoing struggle between Rick's gang and the thugs at Terminus.  I think that could be tiresome.

Yeah, well...sometimes nothin' can be a real cool hand.

obiebyke

Um. Guys.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Bob-b-cue?

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bob-b-cue?

Ha!

OMG, so that cliffhanger?!  WTF is up with that?  Last night felt like a season finale!

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Rick got all medieval on their asses, huh?

jeffdonahue

Yeah, who the hell is about to come out of the woods?  Not sure if it is going to be Beth, and maybe next week is going to be her story up until she gets rescued or what.

Ha!

OMG, so that cliffhanger?!  WTF is up with that?  Last night felt like a season finale!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Yeah, who the hell is about to come out of the woods?  Not sure if it is going to be Beth, and maybe next week is going to be her story up until she gets rescued or what.

That's pretty much my assumption, too.

~ Sarah Kay