The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

#artbydmcbride

Runners run

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Or that his best friend had been sleeping with his wife.

The rec' room was sure to have been wired for audio and video.

As for Merle and the van. My first thought was he loaded those walkers into the back of it and dropped them off at the campground as a form of revenge.

Ooh, that walkers in the van theory is interesting.

I'd put money on the secret being about Lori, like you I figured he whispered some eavesdropped knowledge of the Shane/Lori fight...but the blood test thing sounds plausible, too.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

I just learned AMC is rebroadcasting all the episodes in a two day airing starting on Tuesday night. I'm under strict instructions from my daughter to tape them for her. We bound over zombie movies.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I just learned AMC is rebroadcasting all the episodes in a two day airing starting on Tuesday night. I'm under strict instructions from my daughter to tape them for her. We bound over zombie movies.

Yep...I am contemplating sitting and watching at least part of it.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Petco Run/Walk/Wag 5k

Thank God for "on-demand" cable. That's how I got caught up when I discovered "The Walking Dead" in mid season. Awesome show. Watch if if you can!

bob e v
            2014 goals: keep on running! Is there anything more than that?

Complete the last 3 races in the Austin Distance Challenge, Rogue 30k, 3M Half, Austin Full

Break the 1000 mi barrier!

History: blessed heart attack 3/15/2008; c25k july 2008 first 5k 10/26/2008 on 62nd birthday.

wbudde

"Tape"?  Is that some kind of new technology?  Where might I find one of these new-fangled devices?

jeffdonahue

I think Season 2 starts this Sunday.  Still need to re-watch a few episodes before then.

AmoresPerros

Options,Account, Forums

"Tape"?  Is that some kind of new technology?  Where might I find one of these new-fangled devices?

finding tape

It's a 5k. It hurt like hell...then I tried to pick it up. The end.

RunsForCake

I think Season 2 starts this Sunday.  Still need to re-watch a few episodes before then.

Thanks for the reminder. 

Now I am not so sad that Breaking Bad's season is over.

Menace to Sobriety

I think Season 2 starts this Sunday. 

Aim for the head.

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

Awesome...can't wait. I did see that season one is on netflix for those that want to catchup or re-familiarize themselves.

jeffdonahue

Awesome...can't wait. I did see that season one is on netflix for those that want to catchup or re-familiarize themselves.

also it's on demand right now on Verizon, though I think only the last 3 episodes now.  I watched the last 2 last night.

Ileneforward - I SOOOO want a "Zombies hate fast food" running shirt! Seems to me I've seen it somewhere before, but can't recall where. Have you (or anyone else) seen any?

Ileneforward - I SOOOO want a "Zombies hate fast food" running shirt! Seems to me I've seen it somewhere before, but can't recall where. Have you (or anyone else) seen any?

http://www.snorgtees.com/zombies-hate-fast-food

google ftw! Smile

Feeling the growl again

Don't forget to stock up on zombie ammo.  I did not believe a reputable company would undertake such a marketing ploy until I looked it up myself.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills