The Walking Dead on AMC (Read 3197 times)

Thanks pr100 - I knew I'd seen it somewhere!

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Don't forget to stock up on zombie ammo.  I did not believe a reputable company would undertake such a marketing ploy until I looked it up myself.

"WARNING: THIS IS LIVE AMMUNITION. THIS IS NOT A TOY."

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

So...what does everyone think of season 2, so far?  Who knew that I'd like Darryl so much?!  I think he's rapidly becoming my favorite character.  I LOL'd last night when that walker in the woods sat up while making typical zombie sounds and he replied with a curt "shut up" and a deft arrow to the cranium.  Then he talks about his brother frequently having the clap as he digs out a bottle of antibiotics for T.

Which makes me wonder when we will see his brother, again.  They pretty much alluded to him still being alive at the end of season 1.  I'm sorta liking Shane...though I have a feeling he'll piss me off, again.

~ Sarah Kay

Durrr

I predict that the fat hunter guy won't make it back alive --- but that he'll sacrifice himself in some heroic way to allow Shane to get the medical supplies back to the farm in time for Carl's surgery (thus redeeming himself for accidentally shooting Carl).

I predict that the fat hunter guy won't make it back alive --- but that he'll sacrifice himself in some heroic way to allow Shane to get the medical supplies back to the farm in time for Carl's surgery (thus redeeming himself for accidentally shooting Carl).

I'm almost hoping this doesn't happen to avoid how predictable it is... On another note, did anyone else feel like yesterday's episode was complete filler garbage??

Goals: To keep running regardless of what happens.
            zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

I'm almost hoping this doesn't happen to avoid how predictable it is... On another note, did anyone else feel like yesterday's episode was complete filler garbage??

Yes and yes.  But I think that vet's family could end up making for some interesting characters.  It's been a while since we were introduced with many new ones.

~ Sarah Kay

eazy erik

Complete filler garbage is a little strong, but I know exactly what you mean.  I did like little back-and-forth between T-Dog and Dale.  I think the fat gay is a goner as well, we'll see...

The Trial of Miles, Miles of Trials
                zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ooh, I almost forgot, Best Week Ever is doing funny episode recaps.  I'll have to catch up on these later.

~ Sarah Kay

Complete filler garbage is a little strong, but I know exactly what you mean.  I did like little back-and-forth between T-Dog and Dale.  I think the fat gay is a goner as well, we'll see...

You're right... emotions got the best of me. I'd rescind but it's already out in the open. When Daryl pulled out the bag of goods at the end I did have a chuckle to myself tho...

You're right... emotions got the best of me. I'd rescind but it's already out in the open. When Daryl pulled out the bag of goods at the end I did have a chuckle to myself tho...

Good thing ol' Merle was a red necking whore monger with a need for an emergency supply of ampicillin.

And why do zombies always shuffle in groups?  Looks like first two miles of the annual turkey trout.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

~ Sarah Kay

Menace to Sobriety

Looks like first two miles of the annual turkey trout.

Is that this year's turducken?Confused

Janie, today I quit my job. And then I told my boss to go f*** himself, and then I blackmailed him for almost sixty thousand dollars. Pass the asparagus.

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Best episode, yet, this season.  Really like Darryl.  Glad to see more Glenn.  Not sure what to think about Shane...I get why he sacrificed Otis, but he's still becoming increasingly dark.  How long before he sacrifices one of the central characters (I mean, other than Rick).  And I wonder if we're going to see Merle, soon.  They sure have been increasing the discussions of his character and I'm pretty certain that he's still among the non-walkers.

~ Sarah Kay

Best episode, yet, this season.  Really like Darryl.  Glad to see more Glenn.  Not sure what to think about Shane...I get why he sacrificed Otis, but he's still becoming increasingly dark.  How long before he sacrifices one of the central characters (I mean, other than Rick).  And I wonder if we're going to see Merle, soon.  They sure have been increasing the discussions of his character and I'm pretty certain that he's still among the non-walkers.

You can say what you want... but that just shows me that he's a winner (Shane). Looking forward to Glenn in the well next week.

Durrr

At first it seemed like this was indeed the case, and I was like, "I called it!" But then through Shane's flash back we learn that the truth is much, much darker. It did pose a classic kill-or-be-killed zombie world dilemma, though:  if Shane hadn't sacrificed Otis, then they both would've been eaten by walkers --- and then Carl wouldn't have gotten his surgery equipment and likely would've died, too. Meanwhile I love that the veterinarian's daughter has her eye on Glenn!