Problem with mapping routes (Read 675 times)

Hi, I posted this in the general forum before I noticed this was here, oops! Basically when I try to create a map, the mouse cursor disappears when I hover it over the map section of the page. It's fine everywhere else, I just can't see my mouse when I'm trying to log my courses - any ideas? I'm using Vista, and Internet Explorer... not sure which versions of either though sorry! I've tried it in Opera too with the same result. Thanks Debbie
    Teresadfp

One day at a time

That's weird, Debbie - it doesn't happen to me. Maybe Eric has some ideas?
      Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Debbie I sometimes find the same thing ... I think the mouse is there but gets hidden by the map (in hybrid mode) - a black mouse on dark colours. I tend to move the mouse to something lighter so I can find it again and then return to my route where it is usually just (only just) visible). Maybe Eric could change the colour of the mouse + to something that is more visible (Red maybe). I wonder if that is the problem... Neil UK Smile

Running ... just keep running!

Ahh thank you! I just changed my cursor colour and I can see it fine now - how silly, it was honestly completely invisible before! Great, it works fine now, that's much easier Smile Thank you for your help!
          Neil Gunn

Gandalf the Grey

Ahh thank you! I just changed my cursor colour and I can see it fine now - how silly, it was honestly completely invisible before! Great, it works fine now, that's much easier Smile Thank you for your help!
            Good news ... thanks for confirming it worked. Neil

Running ... just keep running!