$10 Road ID gift certificate (Read 882 times)

http://app.strava.com/challenges/road-id-lace-em-up-challenge

Road ID has a running challenge for Strava users with a 10.00 gift certificate for those that finish the challenge. If you can log 50 miles running on Strava from 10/29 to 11/04, you will ecieve the gift certificate.

MTA: You can sign up on Strava for free and I am in no way promoting their site. Its really meant for cyclists, but as a log, RA is head and shoulders above it.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

xhristopher

http://app.strava.com/challenges/road-id-lace-em-up-challenge

MTA: You can sign up on Strava for free and I am in no way promoting their site. Its really meant for cyclists, but as a log, RA is head and shoulders above it.

Thank goodness you aren't a spammer. This place would have your head!
      stadjak

Interval Junkie --Nobby

Thank goodness you aren't a spammer. This place would have your head!

BT just plays the long game.

2021 Goals: 50mpw 'cause there's nothing else to do

an amazing likeness

It's getting close to my annual post about not playing in traffic....but let me leave it at this -- should you take up this offer, please give second thoughts to the shoe tag...it may not be around to help you. Go for the wrist do-hickee.

Acceptable at a dance, invaluable in a shipwreck.

xhristopher

It's getting close to my annual post about not playing in traffic....but let me leave it at this -- should you take up this offer, please give second thoughts to the shoe tag...it may not be around to help you. Go for the wrist do-hickee.

I'll second that. I too lost a shoe. It's amazing how easily they come off when a car hits you.

stevesflyshop

Also, the first responders may not necessarily look at your shoe. They are trained to look at the wrist for med bracelets.
              freddie.sanchez

The Scrub

I signed up and finished the challenge. Anyone received their reward?

I signed up and finished the challenge. Anyone received their reward?

I entered all my data on Sunday, and haven't gotten it yet.

Also, the Strava site is such a pain in the ass to use that it absolutely affirmed that I freaking love RunningAhead and have no intention to switch.  This was obviously meant to drive traffic to them and get users, but, for me, if completely backfired.  I really don't like their site, but I will take the $10.  My dog needs a RoadID.

"When a person trains once, nothing happens. When a person forces himself to do a thing a hundred or a thousand times, then he certainly has developed in more ways than physical. Is it raining? That doesn't matter. Am I tired? That doesn't matter, either. Then willpower will be no problem." 
                  Emil Zatopek

I had signed up for the challenge and completed it also.....One run: MMTR 50mi, first ultra too.  Still no cert yet :/

Whatever my lot, thou hast taught me to say, It is well, it is well with my soul.

I entered all my data on Sunday, and haven't gotten it yet.

Also, the Strava site is such a pain in the ass to use that it absolutely affirmed that I freaking love RunningAhead and have no intention to switch.  This was obviously meant to drive traffic to them and get users, but, for me, if completely backfired.  I really don't like their site, but I will take the $10.  My dog needs a RoadID.

Its definately NOT a runners website but pretty cool for cyclists. I doubt I'll ever drop RA for another training log.

I got my 50 miles in and am still waiting for the certificate code or whatever they give.

The pain that hurts the worse is the imagined pain. One of the most difficult arts of racing is learning to ignore the imagined pain and just live with the present pain (which is always bearable.) - Jeff

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

I had signed up for the challenge and completed it also.....One run: MMTR 50mi, first ultra too.

Nice ^

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

From the Strava discussion board:

Larissa Polischuk1 day ago

Hi Oscar - today is the last day for uploads from last week to count towards the challenge.   We'll be sending out a round-up of the challenge and how you can redeem your coupon by Monday of next week.  Thanks for participating!

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

xhristopher

From the Strava discussion board:

Larissa Polischuk1 day ago

Hi Oscar - today is the last day for uploads from last week to count towards the challenge.   We'll be sending out a round-up of the challenge and how you can redeem your coupon by Monday of next week.  Thanks for participating!

That's what I figured.

Strava has some redeeming qualities, but not as a log.

Next challege is the North Face Ultra Challenge. All you have to do is run 50K on the weekend of 12/1 & 12/2. No word on what you get for that. 

That's what I figured.

Strava has some redeeming qualities, but not as a log.

Next challege is the North Face Ultra Challenge. All you have to do is run 50K on the weekend of 12/1 & 12/2. No word on what you get for that. 

Actually you missed one thats going on right now.

Marathon for Sandy Relief

Run 26.2 miles in a single run and make it count!

11/04/2012—11/11/2012

2014 Goals:

Stay healthy

Enjoy life

xhristopher

Actually you missed one thats going on right now.

Marathon for Sandy Relief

Run 26.2 miles in a single run and make it count!

11/04/2012—11/11/2012

I started a new thread for it. As much as I'd like to go jog a marathon this weekend it's not gonna happen. Perhaps I do the challenge on my bike and just switch it to a run. Think a new world record will slip under the Strava radar for $10 bucks for Sandy relief?