Under Armour Cold Gear Infrared Thermo Tights. Anyone tried them? (Read 87 times)

I live in Northwest Ohio and run mostly in the predawn hours.  I love it, but... my butt and thighs get so cold with all my other tights.  I have doubled up and worn two pair, but still so uncomfortably cold.  My core and the rest of me is fine, just my butt and thighs.  Has any one tried the Infrared thermo tights?  Before I lay out the $$$ wanted to see if anyone has any opinions on them.  Thanks.

Fanilow

I have a pair. If it's below 25, I need a second layer to keep my butt and thighs from freezing.

2014 goals

Well, there's always next year.

I'm obviously biased as I work for Mizuno Running... but I do live in Maine and run year round in some brutal crap.

My go-to tights are Mizuno Breath Thermo ... I've run in subzero temps, and lived to tell about it.

---------

BrooksRunner87

I stopped buying Under Armour when I realized I could get the same product for cheaper from other companies. I live in Northeast Ohio and I run in Reebok Cold Compression tights from Dicks with a pair of running pants over them when it gets into the teens. Haven't had any problems yet.