Posting (Read 1213 times)

Eric: Trying to post a race report, and keep getting "An unknown error occured..." Any suggestions? Thx
    My Masters (>50) Race PR's: 5K - 20:17 10K - 42:36 HM - 1:31:22 Marathon - 3:20:48
    eric :)

Pron8r, I added some code to email me the cause of the error. Would you try posting again and see if the error can be reproduced? If it does happen, drop me an email via the feedback form, and include your operating system, web browser and its version and I'll see if I can figure it out. Sorry about the inconvenience and I'm looking forward to the report! eric Smile
      eric :)

I just uploaded the fix. The problem involves copying text from Microsoft Word and pasting into the message text box. In Word, when you type a single quote, it is converted to a fancy (curly) single quote. The database did not like it and returns an error. I added code to convert the fancy single and double quotes to their regular kins, which should fix the problem. eric Smile
          testing posting an image That was the image
          Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

testing posting an image That was the image
            Naw, that was the webpage with the image in it. Here is the image: You need to copy the image location by right clicking on the image.

A Saucy Wench

Those are some puuurty shoes.

I have become Death, the destroyer of electronic gadgets

"When I got too tired to run anymore I just pretended I wasnt tired and kept running anyway" - dd, age 7

#artbydmcbride

Those are some puuurty grody shoes.
                fixed it for you. Big grin

Runners run

xor

Q: Hey, Sabu, can you make a bullshot? A: Can you make a shoe smell? (never answer a question with a question)

Q: Hey, Sabu, can you make a bullshot? A: Can you make a shoe smell? (never answer a question with a question)
                    What ju talkin bout willis!?

"It's supposed to be hard. If it wasn't hard, everyone would do it. The hard... is what makes it Great!