Worst movie ever (Read 742 times)

My legs are killing me

My vote goes to Sly Stalone and "Cobra". Really bad stuff. Dead
    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Sleepwalkers.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Caddyshack II Roadhouse

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Batman and Robin. So horrible that rather than hating it, I actually felt sorry for how bad it sucked. Props to Clooney for his success since then -- a movie that bad is usually a career-killer.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Lisa3.1

Stephen King's

Amy

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Battlefield Earth Gigli Stuff like this can't be locked in to just one winner.
                  Eyes Wide Shut

- Anya

The Greatest of All Time

Ishtar
                    all you touch and all you see, is all your life will ever be

Obesity is a disease. Yes, a disease where nothing tastes bad...except salads.

Now that was a bath...

Diary of a Serial Killer starring Garey Busey. Film was a toilet. The biggest waste of 95 minutes of my life ever. My kids still like Batman and Robin so for me it has at least one redeeming feature Tongue For those familiar with Peter Greenaway, 'Drowning by Numbers' has always lacked mass appeal and caused people to walk out of theaters on its release. I adore Greenaway but if I eliminate my own self-pretention I find that there is little left but his in this film. The film has a very basic plot of women drowning their husbands,but its focal point is that throughout the film the numbers from 1-100 appear. Some are obvious, filling the screen and some are obscure (spoken reference). You will either love it or hate it!
                    • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                    • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.
                      Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

People. Duh. Howard the Duck.
                        JakeKnight

Roadhouse
                          Blasphemy! Sacrilege! Not only not bad, a true classic. Sam Elliot can't make a bad movie. Not to mention not one but two nekked or half nekkid playmates, awesomely bad Swayze martial arts, a killer sound track ... and the bad guy whose throat he frickin' rips out is ... well, I won't spoil it. See if you recognize him from a later masterpiece of manly theater. That movie earns classic status just for one line: "Pain don't hurt." It helps to have some testosterone to understand the appeal. You've lost at least 50% of your dude cred. I'll bet you have High School Musical on your iPod. ----------------------- Before I offer a choice, somebody define "bad" and "worst." Some "bad" movies are truly entertaining. Some "bad" movies make you walk out halfway through and demand your money back. Which are we talking here? I'm guessing from the inclusion of Ishtar and Gigli that its supposed to be option B.

E-mail: eric.fuller.mail@gmail.com
                          -----------------------------

Mr Inertia

Suspect Zero

Ok, you rent a movie for $.99. The movie is BAD if you aren't bothered by the loss of money but you're pissed off and want your 90 minutes back. If it's dreck and you enjoyed it, it's a guilty pleasure. And so...here it comes...
                              Movies I have walked out of: Cable Guy Multiplicity Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo (tagline "If you can't beat the system...break it!") (MTA the tagline to Breakin' 2 Electric Boogaloo!)

Now that was a bath...

JK good point. For me, really bad films elevate themselves back to great, because they are enjoyable to laugh at. That's why I hated 'Diary of a Serial Killer' It was just crap and boring, poorly directed, visually lacking with a weak plot - but not bad enough to be good.
                              • jlynnbob "HTFU, Kookie's distal tibia"
                              • Where's my closet? I need to get back in it.