Obama won.. (Read 1497 times)

Why is it sideways?

. never mind.

L Train

Ha.  Trump was advocating for revolution, from what I heard. 

Industrialists, bankers and TV personalities need to unite and take back our country!

. never mind.

You know what is the most awesome thing about this?  I got to see what you wrote before you modified.  I NEVER get to see those things.  But today I did.  It's going to be a great Friday!

There was a point in my life when I ran. Now, I just run.

We are always running for the thrill of it

Always pushing up the hill, searching for the thrill of it

The more we argue about whose fault it is the less we realize that it is both of them.

+1

For those who like macro economics, you may find this link interesting.  Specifically, the deflation and alternative CPI described 1/4 way into the report.  (the rest is good too).

Life Goals:

#1: Do what I can do

#2: Enjoy life

Black-Toe-Nailed

Hey, congrats! Obama won...

But I haven't heard yet what time he did.

--

"If one can stick to the training throughout the many long years,
            then will power is no longer a problem. It's raining? That doesn't matter.
            I am tired? That's besides the point. It's simply that I just have to."

Emil Zatopek

Hey, congrats! Obama won...

But I haven't heard yet what time he did.

two fifty something... under 3 hours for sure. 

DoppleBock

Fiscal Cliff ... or Neded Change?

I would encourage going off the cliff ... TIme to end all the special tax provisions.  In the coming weeks we will see if Obama is truthful or a silver tongued devil.  I heard him say he would fight to end almost all of these special tax provisions.

http://money.msn.com/investing/heading-for-the-fiscal-cliff

Long dead ... But my stench lingers !

Silver tonged devil? 

Thats a bit dramatic. Obama said this today...

"We can't just cut our way to prosperity. We have to combine spending cuts with revenue. If we are serious about cutting the deficit, we have to ask the wealthiest Americans to pay more."

The only thing Obama is standing against is continued tax cuts for the top 2%.

And we run because we like it
                  Through the broad bright land

Why is it sideways?

Feeling the growl again

it is exceedingly easy to think of people different from yourself as the reason for your problesms. 

If you were replying to me, I deliberately said "we" are part of the cause, not "they".  "We" does not mean people different than myself, it means everybody.

Finger-pointing doesn't solve problems.  Owning a piece of it and doing something about it does.

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills

rather than stockpiling guns, food, and ammo I'm just hanging onto some cash.  so there's probably no big impact to me if my taxes go up 15% as long as I can hang onto my job.  if the job stays, the worst case for us is my kid doesn't get braces next year. if spending in this country goes down far enough end unemployment crosses 10% then I'd get real worried. 

Why is it sideways?

If cliches on message boards could solve problems, we'd have been out of the woods somewhere in late 2006.

Finger-pointing doesn't solve problems.  Owning a piece of it and doing something about it does.

I think we just said the same thing. 

Feeling the growl again

. never mind.

I suggest you re-read my post a few times as you clearly did not understand it.  In no way does saying we need to stop voting in the same failed politicians to push the same failed policies equate to inciting armed rebellion.  I would hope no one thinks we are so bad off in this country that we need to take the same type of extreme steps as Egypt/Syria/Lybia etc. 

"If you want to be a bad a$s, then do what a bad a$s does.  There's your pep talk for today.  Go Run." -- Slo_Hand

I am spaniel - Crusher of Treadmills