A little something for the "dreadmillers" (Read 845 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Taken over by the cats! Love it!

- Anya

The post that finally makes me come out of lurker-dom! I'm a dedicated treadmiller and cat-person. Thank you! Big grin
          I was wondering what squished when I started my run.
            It would be cruel, but kind of funny, to sneak up on them and crank the treadmill up to 10 mph.
            quagga

Ha! One time I was about to start my run on the treadmill and had to clean up cat vomit off the edge. Aargh.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Ha! One time I was about to start my run on the treadmill and had to clean up cat vomit off the edge. Aargh.
                Isn't it crazy the places cats decide to vomit? Our female used to like to find the highest place she could (like the top of the fridge), then vomit to the floor...splat!

~ Sarah Kay

It would be cruel, but kind of funny, to sneak up on them and crank the treadmill up to 10 mph.
                  Oh how mean...but so funny!!!! Cats react quickly, they'd be fine. A little angry, but fine. Big grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Oh how mean...but so funny!!!! Cats react quickly, they'd be fine. A little angry, but fine. Big grin
                    Yes. Don't be surprised when they leave a little "gift" in your favorite shoes after something like that... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Yes. Don't be surprised when they leave a little "gift" in your favorite shoes after something like that... Evil grin
                      In those cases I think I'd understand! Years and years ago (like 13 years ago) my ex and I were in our living room watching a movie, it was late at night and we had the lights out. Suddenly the closet door knob moved a little. We both turned and looked at the closet door. The knob moved again - I elbowed my husband and he shrugged his shoulders. Not sure what to do we sat there waiting to see what would happen. The knob moved again....I slumped down against the sofa more, too scared to move. About a minute later we saw a paw reach out from under the door!!! It was the cat!!!!! She had gotten shut in the closet and had stood on a box near the door that put her at the level of the door knob and she was batting at it. I was sooooo happy to see it was just the cat and not some maniac hiding out in our closet!! Evil kitty.

Michelle

obiebyke

Ha! That's awesome, Mississippi. A while ago, I heard a loud rattle coming from the kitchen. One of my cats--Lucy--and I went in to investigate, but no one was there. After a while, I figured out that my cat Bean had climbed into the silverware drawer and somehow evaded me when I closed the drawer. He had climbed into the cupboard below the drawer, but had his paws in the silverware and was rattling it to get my attention to let him out. Poor baby. He's NUTS. It's a good thing I don't have a treadmill. Although he should really run on one with me to get some of his crazy energy out.

Call me Ray (not Ishmael)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bean sounds like our new baby, Chase. We named him Chase because that's what he does. We've never had such a bonkers cat. He's about 8 months, now...time to get snipped. That should calm him down a bit... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

time to get snipped. That should calm him down a bit... Evil grin
                            Hmmmm. I'll have to use that threat on my 13 y/o son. Evil grin

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Lemme know how it works. I have an almost 7 year old that could use some sedating... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay

Bean had climbed into the silverware drawer and somehow evaded me when I closed the drawer. He had climbed into the cupboard below the drawer, but had his paws in the silverware and was rattling it to get my attention to let him out. Poor baby. He's NUTS.
                                Poor kitty! We had a ferret (some years back) that got into our cabinets once, wound up in the top drawer, curled up in a ball on the silverware. It was cute and all, but I didn't appreciate having to wash all the silverware!!!! It was sad watching my poor daughter in a panic as a we couldn't find the ferret (which was her pet). It took us about an hour to stumble upon her, in the process every closet was emptied, under every bed was cleared out...etc. What a mess.

Michelle