Missing the 1500 Mile column... (Read 1051 times)

Half Fanatic #846

for the last 2 days whenever I try to see how far ahead of the Pace Bunny I am. All the other columns show up, but the 1500 space is just blank. Is this me, or does it affect others??? Bill

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

eric :)

Bill, What columns are you referring to? I don't recall any columns in RA. eric :-)

Half Fanatic #846

Eric - I'm referring to the Pace Bunny Chart for the 1500 mile user group. I see all the mileage groups (1000 miles, 2000 mile lists, etc.) but on that same page where the 1500 mile list should be is a blank space. Hope that helps ID the problem. Thanks for checking.

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Half Fanatic #846

Right, and group URL: http://runningahead.com/groups/CMAC

Thanks Trent. RoadToBoston.com is not officially affiliated with RA. It is maintained by Derek, one of the users. I haven't seen him post recently. I'll have to contact him to fix it.
            jeffdonahue

for the last 2 days whenever I try to see how far ahead of the Pace Bunny I am. All the other columns show up, but the 1500 space is just blank. Is this me, or does it affect others??? Bill
              Bill, you could always just click the RA "YTD Distance" report, though you might have to go through a few pages to find yourself versus the bunny.
              zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Bill, you could always just click the RA "YTD Distance" report, though you might have to go through a few pages to find yourself versus the bunny.
                You know, I haven't been able to load the 1500 mile YTD pages on RA or on Derek's site in a couple of weeks, either. I thought it was something goofy on my end.

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Half Fanatic #846

Well, I guess that's at least 2 of us! I still don't have it as of today, so I've been "takin' the long way" per Jeff's suggestion for now - Bill

Anyone have pizza?

Anyone have pizza?

Actually, now that I recall, the 1500 mile group name had a weird name of "rch" (or something like that) for a short while. I think it was when that happened that the link that Derek had might have been messed up.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Actually, now that I recall, the 1500 mile group name had a weird name of "rch" (or something like that) for a short while. I think it was when that happened that the link that Derek had might have been messed up.
                      I noticed that, too...it wasn't 1500, but some random 4 letters. Now it's 1500, again, but I can't get the forum or the YTD miles to load. Just as well, as I think the bunny repassed me, again. Damned illnesses and injuries. *sigh* Black eye

~ Sarah Kay

I checked the group the last several days and was able to see the mile graph. Sometimes it took a little longer but it eventually came up. Let me know if you still can't see it. Even though the URL of the group can be changed, it's probably not a good idea to do so because someone could be linking to it from another site. eric :-)

Anyone have pizza?

I noticed that, too...it wasn't 1500, but some random 4 letters. Now it's 1500, again, but I can't get the forum or the YTD miles to load. Just as well, as I think the bunny repassed me, again. Damned illnesses and injuries. *sigh* Black eye
                          Perhaps if I place a pot of boiling water in front of that bunny, we might just convince it to run back the other way! Shocked Tongue
                          zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Perhaps if I place a pot of boiling water in front of that bunny, we might just convince it to run back the other way! Shocked Tongue
                            Hassenpeffer.... Evil grin

~ Sarah Kay