OMG, I think I might wet myself! (Read 874 times)

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

The Bourne Ultimatum This needed its own thread. *faints*

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

Ohhhh, I want to see this one. I like him! Blush

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Have you seen the first 2? Very similar in feel to the Daniel Craig as James Bond. Edge of your seat, never a dull moment. Awesome. Matt Damon is way cool! Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

Scout7

I loved the books. They were great. The movies are ok compared to them.
            I'm not sure... I don't watch movies too often, and titles start to sound the same after a while... but I do like the story line from what I could tell. I liked Matt Damon in Good Will Hunting.

Michelle

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Definitely rent the movies. We rented the first one, then bought both. The first is "The Bourne Identity," second is "The Bourne Supremacy." Scout, I have heard the books are awesome. Robert Ludlum, right? k

~ Sarah Kay

Michelle

Definitely rent the movies. We rented the first one, then bought both. The first is "The Bourne Identity," second is "The Bourne Supremacy." k
                  They look like movies that my older sons would like too, I can see us spending a Sat. night watching the first two back to back, then we could go see the new one on a Sunday afternoon. That would be nice.

Michelle

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

All he wanted was to disappear. Instead, Jason Bourne is now hunted by the people who made him what he is. Having lost his memory and the one person he loved, he is undeterred by the barrage of bullets and a new generation of highly-trained killers. Bourne has only one objective: to go back to the beginning and find out who he was. Now, in the new chapter of this espionage series, Bourne will hunt down his past in order to find a future. He must travel from Moscow, Paris, Madrid and London to Tangier and New York City as he continues his quest to find the real Jason Bourne--all the while trying to outmaneuver the scores of cops, federal officers and Interpol agents with him in their crosshairs.
                    zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

They look like movies that my older sons would like too, I can see us spending a Sat. night watching the first two back to back, then we could go see the new one on a Sunday afternoon. That would be nice.
                      We'll probably do that exact same thing! And I think your older sons would definitely enjoy them. I think in a few years we'd let Dane watch them, but they are quite violent. k

~ Sarah Kay

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Got it... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuYD2cwMbpw
                        He's hilarious! You know, I have never seen any of the "Oceans" films, but I think we really need to rent the first 2, then see this latest one when it comes out. I LOVE the cast of those films, so I'm sure I will enjoy them. And the eye candy.... Big grin k

~ Sarah Kay

I loved the books. They were great. The movies are ok compared to them.
                          Totally agree (gulp, again Shocked) I read the books years ago - one of my favorite "series" the movies don't do them justice at all. If you get a chance - the original TV series with Richard Chamberlain as Jason Bourne was really good.

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                          Thyroid Support Group

All he wanted was to disappear. Instead, Jason Bourne is now hunted by the people who made him what he is. Having lost his memory and the one person he loved, he is undeterred by the barrage of bullets and a new generation of highly-trained killers. Bourne has only one objective: to go back to the beginning and find out who he was. Now, in the new chapter of this espionage series, Bourne will hunt down his past in order to find a future. He must travel from Moscow, Paris, Madrid and London to Tangier and New York City as he continues his quest to find the real Jason Bourne--all the while trying to outmaneuver the scores of cops, federal officers and Interpol agents with him in their crosshairs.
                            Em...I like how the synopsis accurately describes any and all of those Bourne movies. Bourne Ultimatum...I like how the titles get more and more ridiculous. What's next? The Bourne Domination? The Bourne Transcendence? The Bourne Omnipotence?
                              Actually there are 2 additonal books - Bourne Legacy, and Bourne Betrayal - I haven't read either of those - they are by a different author written after Ludlum's death

Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away...(unkown)

Go With The Flow
                              Thyroid Support Group

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Em...I like how the synopsis accurately describes any and all of those Bourne movies. Bourne Ultimatum...I like how the titles get more and more ridiculous. What's next? The Bourne Domination? The Bourne Transcendence? The Bourne Omnipotence?
                                Kinda like James Bond...all 007 films could pretty much have the same abstract: sexy, macho, suave British secret agent with the latest in super-cool gadgetry and hot cars at his disposal outsmarts and defeats creepy bad guys and woos mostly mindless babes simultaneously. God, formula films are fun! Big grin

~ Sarah Kay