About a year ago there was an implosion... (Read 492 times)

...and when the dust settled there were lots of unhappy runners standing on RA's doorstep. Eric opened the door, welcomed the nice folks in and asked everyone to play nice together in the sandbox. That pretty much sorta happened pretty much for the most part. Eventually. Clowning around This is the time of year to look back and forward, so I had to check out the Great and Powerful Eric's thread. It's funny to see refugees that seem like they've been here forever. Great runners and beginners. Some are lurkers, some are frequent posters. Clicking on View Log is interesting to see who is still running and logging here. Check it out , I bet you find something interesting and amusing. Raise your favorite recovery beverage and join me in toasting Eric's amazing efforts. And if you are so inclined, clicking the PayPal button is a really easy way to send the guy a Chrismahannukwanzaa gift to show how much we appreciate him. Happy happy, joy joy!

E.J.
    Greater Lowell Road Runners
    Cry havoc and let slip the dawgs of war!

May the road rise to meet you, may the wind be always at your back, may the sun shine warm upon your SPF30, may the rains fall soft upon your sweat-wicking hat, and until you hit the finish line may The Flying Spaghetti Monster hold you in the hollow of His Noodly Appendage.