What is your Favorite Hot Weather Drink? (Read 1034 times)

Coach

Running this morning in 90 degree weather made me wonder how the rest of you would answer this question.... I just finished a 6 mile run in very hot weather all I want right now is a big drink of........ My answer is Berry Flavored Exude Sports Drink - Sugar Free.....What is your answer? http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/
    My Blog: http://jbcoaching.blogspot.com/ Marathons run: S.F., Boston, St. George, M. of Aviation, Salt Lake City Ultra's run: Big Horn, Squaw Peak, Lean Horse,
    Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

zoom-zoom

rectumdamnnearkilledem

Getting the wind knocked out of you is the only way to

remind your lungs how much they like the taste of air.    

~ Sarah Kay

jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

Beer.
        What he said...
        What she said about what he said.

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Half Fanatic #846

Down here in the south - Sweet Tea Cool

"I don't always roll a joint, but when I do, it's usually my ankle" - unk.         "Frankly autocorrect, I'm getting a bit tired of your shirt".                  I ran half my last race on my left foot!                                  

Trent

Good Bad & The Monkey

Sometimes I like Hot Tea.
            jEfFgObLuE

I've got a fever...

*snerk*

On your deathbed, you won't wish that you'd spent more time at the office.  But you will wish that you'd spent more time running.  Because if you had, you wouldn't be on your deathbed.

Go Pre!

ya, but it's hard to find these days.

All business

I find gin and tonics to be quite refreshing. But i'm bringing beer to the bbq today.

"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." J. Handy

Rundadrun27

If it is after a run, I usually drink a bottle of Gatorade or Water. I also like beer, but I wouldn't call it a Hot Weather Drink. I'll drink an ice cold Beer no matter what the temperature is. After all, what Canadian doesn't like Beer? Clowning around

Double IPA Please!

My ice cold homeade lemonade- a little on the tart side.

Interested in looking good and feeling great? Check out my website at www.marykay.com/dyerger

Shipping is always free with me!! :-)

Ice cold beer on a hot day is good.... Here is a real treat... Hop, Skip and Go Naked. Shocked 1 can frozen lemonade 1 can Vodka (use frozen lemonade can) 1 Beer I know it sounds strange, but give it a try. Bob http://bobrunner.blogspot.com
                          I like to make a post-run smoothie with: - frozen banana - strawberries - little bit of vanilla flavoured protein powder - cold water - ice cubes - dash of vanilla flavouring Blend and eat with a spoon! Guaranteed to cool you off and quench your thirst. Yum! Cool

Suffering Benefiting from mature onset exercise addiction and low aerobic endorphin release threshold. Hoping there is no cure.

beer. and my favorite cold weather drink ... and crisp autumn drink ... and cool spring drink. that smoothie sounds good. we make one similar, but sans ice and with yogurt & milk vs. the water. will have to give this a try.
                              Beer.
                              Yup. Tested this out yesterday, to be sure. I say again - yup.

"You can't have everything. Where would you put it?" - Steven Wright