Sorting workouts (Read 62 times)

vdelrosso

Is there a way to sort / search the workout list to find past workouts?  Right now it looks like I can group workouts by type (or pace, or distance) but then have to scroll through years worth of data to find the right grouping, then search through there for the workout.  It would be nice if I could set it just to show intervals type workouts (or any set of workouts - like an excel filter setup), then sort by pace or distance from there.  It would be an added plus to have the hover over pop up like on the calendar page so I could read my notes without having to enter the workout page...

Thanks!

mikeymike

Can't you do that in reports? Run a new search with whatever date range you want. Select activity type "Run" and then workout type "Interval". Then you can sort by course, distance, pace, or duration.

Runners run

vdelrosso

You're right, I hadn't tried running reports like that.  Seems like it would be easier to just have a drop down on the workout page & a hover over feature would be nice, but this will certainly work.

Thanks.